March 6, 200422 yr this really hits me and makes me confused i've knoticed this already for months but it never came to my mind but when is really Miguel Cabrera's birthday?Many sites say its either the 18th,13th,or 17th of April of 1983,but i did my math it seems like the 18th but the official site says that it is the 13th.lol some one a little help
March 6, 200422 yr i just hope hes 20 and not 23 or something. (even though he looks 20 with that baby face)
March 6, 200422 yr Author i just hope hes 20 and not 23 or something. (even though he looks 20 with that baby face) Definetly 20
March 6, 200422 yr i just hope hes 20 and not 23 or something. (even though he looks 20 with that baby face) Yeah, I remember there was a thread about that last season. It's always been a concern of mine. But even if he were 23, he'd still kick ass.
March 6, 200422 yr yea he would. but i got a question about another player. any1 think PUJOLS might be a couple of years older? i think it COULD be a distinct possibility
March 6, 200422 yr If the Media Guide says its the 18th its more than likely is the 18th. Also by now I would think all players ages would be verified as is the case to get a visa/passport to enter the US. Plus there was such a big to do about the Marlins signing Miguel when he was 16 because the Yankees wanted him sooooo bad. As for Pujols he was born in the DR, but raised in US and was drafted by the Cards so I'm pretty sure he is his official age also.
March 6, 200422 yr yea he would. but i got a question about another player. any1 think PUJOLS might be a couple of years older? i think it COULD be a distinct possibility Yes. I think he is pretty old, or at least significantly older than he is listed. Then again, I am waiting for the 'real' birth certificate of LeBron James too...
March 6, 200422 yr yea he would. but i got a question about another player. any1 think PUJOLS might be a couple of years older? i think it COULD be a distinct possibility Yes. I think he is pretty old, or at least significantly older than he is listed. Then again, I am waiting for the 'real' birth certificate of LeBron James too... Haha... I'm pretty sure Mr. James is really 19.
March 6, 200422 yr Yes. I think he is pretty old, or at least significantly older than he is listed. Then again, I am waiting for the 'real' birth certificate of LeBron James too... well, LeBron is a U.S. born citizen. so its pretty tuff 2 lie about your age when its ony your U.S. made birth certificate
March 7, 200422 yr Arent the ages of latino players always questioned because of the fact that birth cirtificates get lost and stuff like that, but why does it matter what his birhtday or age is? As long as hes getting it done for the Fish
March 7, 200422 yr Miguel Cabrera It says on this site that I found that his date of birth is 04/18/1983.
March 7, 200422 yr http://www.prensalibreusa.com/imagens/ed_02/pdf/pl_18.pdf 18-08-1983 confussed more? :headscratch
March 7, 200422 yr http://www.prensalibreusa.com/imagens/ed_02/pdf/pl_18.pdf 18-08-1983 confussed more? :headscratch That one has to be a typo And thank God it isn't on Spurriers bday. That would be a bad omen.
March 7, 200422 yr Why would he lie about his age and why would it be so bad if he was a couple of years older?
March 7, 200422 yr Why would he lie about his age Ask all the other latin players who have done it...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.