Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carlos Delgado

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carlos Delgado

  1. Hopefully delgado can get his first home run tonight 735164[/snapback] Jabu say: No.
  2. Hi Carlos how are you? Nice hitting today 730373[/snapback] I am very well my little friend. Y si, hitting nice indeed. I plan better tomorrow. Hampton watch your pale ass. :mad
  3. Mike "Yeah I can stroke with the best of them" Hampton (L) (0-0, 0.00 ERA) takes on Al "Who you callin' done" Leiter (L) (0-0, 0.00 ERA) Carlos's Prediction: Marlins win the series 5-2 Carlos's Bold Prediction: Hampton WILL BE Delgadowned
  4. 1) Delgado looks awful at the plate; he's late on everything, and what he isn't, he swings over... I noticed that too. Maybe he's bluffing? :confused 711201[/snapback] Its spring training! Opening day I will hit one out.
  5. I predict hit #1 today.
  6. I am gonna break all your
  7. I have a big family, lots of mouths to feed. Latrell calls me up time to time begging for some money too.
  8. You fools will never be able to offer me enough.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.