Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MRMarlin93

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MRMarlin93

  1. Yes, that's Joe Angel I think. memories :notworthy
  2. game just came on, gameday audio. Is that Joe Angel????? :bases_firstandthird
  3. we need look at score on mlb score page that on wed was not working i got 0-0 on mlb score page???????? I'm listening to espn radio in Baltimore. Trachsel is not doing well so far
  4. looks like the fish are up 2-0 in 1st
  5. mlb.com say their have game on their tv channel that we pay for I believe it's on gameday audio there but not mlb.tv today. The station for the game is playing espn radio. :banghead
  6. Wow, thanks a lot for all the help. I think we'll definitely do a fish tank seat now for one of them. I was hoping for some advice like this as to where is a cool place to sit thats not neccessarily the best. All stadiums have em Founders club might be out of range though. I know your reasoning with the budgeting and such; but my parents would never see past the fact that we're spending 80$ to go to a Brewer game How are the infield box MVP seats? rows 8-10 behind homeplate? Anything wrong with these? Why are they sooo much cheaper? Also, are the club seats not really worth it? What are the benefits there? Nice thing is you usually don't have many people crowding you, but that changes. :lol You're talking to a Brewer fan... I love the the club seats personally. When you want a bite to eat or a beer(oh yeah) you go into the club area. Not crowded and air conditioned. Nice place.
  7. Real or not, I say to Hell with Loria and Samson. I'm tired of the whole money thing blah blah. We have heard that speech from too many owners in our short history. Maybe Beinfest should use his "scouting talet" to find an owner WITH money and less excuses who loves this team.
  8. Owned. GO NOLES! in baseball, yes. There are two more games left in the series. Even when UF baseball is good, the crowd isn't that great. Gainesville just doesn't care about college baseball. They claimed to care about baseball when they had their one dream season. And then the team fell from #1 to not even making the SEC tourney. I guess they just don't get behind all their teams in Gville The people that go to games are hardcore. Overall, people don't pay attention to baseball.
  9. Owned. GO NOLES! in baseball, yes. There are two more games left in the series.
  10. Even when UF baseball is good, the crowd isn't that great. Gainesville just doesn't care about college baseball.
  11. It's still Great to be a FLORIDA GATOR!!!! See ya guys next game.
  12. Well, there is two more games to play. This is way too much excitement for a regular season college baseball game. Well I guess if you're not going to March Madness you need something to get excited about in Tally. Stings Thats why I love being a Gator. Even though a lot of people left and we are down by 8 in the ninth, there are still people cheering let's go Gators. Miami fans aren't like that. Miami fans only get behind the team when they are doing good. Wow the home plate ump whats to leave. bad calls just now
  13. Warchant F**K the Seminoles, Seminoles F**K Animals!!!!!! simple just like FSU
  14. F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E SUCKS We have a young team. They were scared of LaPorta huh 3-2 now
  15. FSU @ UF Tuesday night at 6:30 I'll be there. FSU Sucks Ya FSU is awful Yep, I agree... FSU #2 (that is slightly inflated.... but an easy sweep of the SEC's Tennessee is included in the 9-0 record) UM #16 FAU #27 UF NR psst.....doesn't matter. :shifty
  16. FSU @ UF Tuesday night at 6:30 I'll be there. FSU Sucks
  17. Winning 7 out of the last 8 isn't bad. Sloppy baseball on both sides though.
  18. The Gators are going for a sweep of the Miami for the second straight time. Game is at 1:00, PACK THE MAC!
  19. That is the most useless thing to be, prejudice.
  20. Well that doesn't sound like fun. I thought I saw that there were a few minor league teams hanging around in that area of virgina.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.