Beinfest Threaten To Quit

Joe Girardi

After building a WS team in 03 and building the most shocking team in 06, Beinfest said he can't work under this condition anymore. "All I ask for is a few extra cash so we can fix our bullpen problem and run like a real Major League Team should." Beinfest last straw was when Loria rejected Beinfest request of signing Relief Pitcher Altonio Alfonseca for $2 million deal. Altonio Alfonseca, who was the Marlins former closer for their first WS championship, were on Beinfest mind of temporary fixing the Marlins bullpen until their young pitching prospect gain more experience. "I hope (Jeffrey) Loria got what he wanted, until things improve quicky, I might have to consider leaving the Marlins office to find a job in a real Major League team." "I'll even consider the D-Rays if I have to." Beinfest added. The Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria wasn't around to comment but team president David Samson was. "You got to understand the situation. The Marlins are in a lot of financial presure. Beinfest is a nice guy, too nice to leave the organization. But if he does leave the organization, it won't mean anything. Jeffrey and I will find another General Manager to replace him who is willing to work for us for a understandable price." But even if it was Beinfest who gave hope to the Marlins 06 season? "It may be true that it was Beinfest and his scouting talent who brought this young group of talent players together, but you got to remember that it was all Loria and 'his scouting talent' for finding and hiring the best GM available for a decent price so the credit should really belong to him. So if Beinfest does quit, I'm confident that Loria and 'his scouting talent' will get us another great GM to replace him and things will go back to normal." "This is all nothing but a minor set back we are facing right now that shouldn't make much of a impact for our future". Samson added before leaving to take a phone call.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

:lol This is quite hilarious.

:)

I'm guessing these two posters are the same person.

On their profiles, they were both last seen within ten minutes of each other, and the individual posts are one minute apart. Just a guess since no one could really find this funny...

(not that it matters)

:lol This is quite hilarious.

:)

I'm guessing these two posters are the same person.

On their profiles, they were both last seen within ten minutes of each other, and the individual posts are one minute apart. Just a guess since no one could really find this funny...

(not that it matters)

Not really. I found it to be hilarious in a completely WTF kind of way. And it just so happened I was on at a similar time. And unlike him/her/it, I like to think I have at least above-average grammar and spelling. Think what you will though, but I do not have split personalities.