Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MiaFLSurf

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MiaFLSurf

  1. Its weird...but I kinda want Moyer to stay in there...... his PC is getting high but I feel like we are kind of figuring him out.
  2. LoMo doesnt learn....please stop trying to hit the ball out......cmon. Could have had another run there. John Buck never learned how to hit baseballs. Or throw runners out. I never said Buck was any better. At all.
  3. LoMo doesnt learn....please stop trying to hit the ball out......cmon. Could have had another run there.
  4. and the BAT THE BACK AND THE BAT
  5. SWING THE f***ING BACK
  6. LOL. This f***ing guy OWNS US
  7. SWING THE f***ING BAT
  8. Mark really cant do anything right tonight.
  9. Murphy just showed EXACTLY how you hit Moyer. Little dinks up the middle.
  10. Unfortunately, with Moyer, get ready for alot of long fly ball outs. It ALWAYS happens when we play him.
  11. There are other sites to find feeds, though I wont list them in case its against TOS. I use mlb.tv though.
  12. Dont make up any ground in the standings. Lame.
  13. Nice inning here. Just what we needed. Bring in Bell today I guess.
  14. This is setting up for a bell meltdown.
  15. You think we can sign Urbina and try and trade him back for Adrian Gonzalez? A nice little trade back.
  16. Why not put lomo at first and put learns and Peterson in the of. Gaby sucks bananas.
  17. DIVE FOR THAT BALL STANTON
  18. Thats why you throw over 3 times in a row. He took off 1 millisecond late.
  19. Theres the Heath we know. You hang that breaking ball.
  20. PUT YOUR ASS INTO IT
  21. I hate to spam this again. But its Bell:
  22. The amount of games we give away is astounding.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.