Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan
-
Marlins NEW walk up songs
Ok, so I know they changed the music around a bit this past series, but with my not-so-familiarity with the songs, I need some names here! I know Hanley, Uggla, De Aza, Olivo, Amezaga, Jake, and Cody changed for sure.
-
Nice April Fools joke, Admin!
I've had to put this as my background again because the Mets are now the Marlins North
-
LLWS Marlins reference
The host said the Georgia team was "like the Florida Marlins" becasue they win it all every time they're in the tournament the other guy said something along the lines of "well, at least they don't sell off their team" painful.
-
welcome to bad news bear club
I blame the lemon chill lady! and Julio, but he was already mentioned. In fact, every loss from here on out, I will blame on Jorge Julio.
-
Fan to sell Bonds #756 Ball
I would have kept it, but I guess the tax is a lot. I'm glad he had wanted to keep it. And as far as him selling it, at least let the man enjoy his trip to Australia
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
not much more to say other than
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
well this is getting even better
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
Benitez is still better than Randy Messenger. Randy Messenger is Randy Messenger. I'm sorry but he is not better or worse than anyone...he is just RANDY MESSENGER (maybe sitting out with Randy's Messengers on Sunday is starting to get to me, I wonder.)
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
lovely
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
That's so Florida Marlins nice one big dork
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
F**********K! F********************K! come on now, man
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
I love the 8th inning!
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
that's how you know it's the 8th inning. I'd say I'm a big dork...but I'm not!
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
hell, that shirt'd look huge on me!
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
bringing back an old phrase here... HIDE THE CHILDREN!
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
K
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
that image was much larger than I thought btw
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
Say it ain't so, Lee
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
come on, what would fit in the OB site as far as baseball? Not too much 40 acres of land is more than enough for a ballpark. parking?
-
Marlins @ Cardinals 8/21/07 Barone vs Wainright 8:10 PM
come on, what would fit in the OB site as far as baseball? Not too much
-
Marlins not a draw on the road either
well, Philadelphia will have at least 1 road Marlins fan in their upcoming series!
-
:-|
I missed this game, but from reading the posts it sounds awful. Yet when looking at the boxscore it's not awful. Yes, it's embarrasing to get swept at home 4 games by the Giants. But it was an 8-7 game, which on paper sounds exciting. I only see 1 error, but Olivo not being able to catch is no surprise. We had some offense, and it's nice to see Hermida add to his RBI total. Mitre having a bad game is no great surprise. The bullpen is taxed, and due to get worse with all the work they've had. Would it have been so awful if we had squeeked out a 9-8 win. Wins and losses don't mean so much at this point. Check out time of game. It was a horrible game all around. yes, and my body thanked me with a nice sunburn!
-
:-|
I sat outside for nearly 4 hours in the 90 degree heat and we lose !!!! What a way to end my DS 2007 season. At least WE GOT DONUTS!
-
8/20/07 Giants @ Marlins - Operation Salvage Karma
off to the stadium now with a quick stop to make my Mitre poster
-
8/20/07 Giants @ Marlins - Operation Salvage Karma
REMEMBER: It's the first day of school and some bus drivers think they own the road... so ALWAYS yield to school buses!!! Rally Little League World Series dancer moment: (she definently scared that kid!) and of course, our weather report!