Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. I love day baseball!!! I am feeling a litttle under the weather, but I will still be there! to embed from youtube, there is an embed code on the right hand side...copy it and paste into a full reply (not fast reply) and at the bottom select HTML on auto line break
  2. 42,000 still felt small. Most of the crowd wasn't into the game, let's be honest. Tomorrow its back to the smaller crowds. We all know 80-90% of the fans were there to see Bonds.
  3. definently 03 Marlins-esque except they might have a little more star power. Slightly at best though. I'm pulling for them. A side note, if they do well, this speaks volumes for teams built like the 03 Marlins or 07 D-Backs. More teams will go for this model.
  4. Albuquerque is a nice place and I enjoy having the AAA team there. I challenge everyone who does not like the affiliate out there to go to Isotopes park and then tell me how bad it is. Their facilities >>> anything Charlotte would offer imho.
  5. video time.... Vanden Hurk is the best thing to come from the Netherlands since became and just for fun Hurricane update from 5 days ago
  6. Bonds vs Hurk...last time those 2 met...754 hopefully a different outcome tonight! I'll be there to support my Marlins and not to support or boo Bonds
  7. well I'll jsut recap here: the good: Cody Cody Scotty O did very well IMHO. the bad: Cody did make an error on a tough play, not going to fault him. Hanley's throw we coulda woulda shoulda had more than 2 hits The fans...FAKE FANS INVADE DS!!! Lotta people just there to see bb. Was good to see few people leave after he was taken out TRAFFIC...at a MARLINS Game...I sat in traffic and had a cop get mad at me just to get to the turnpike. Security...They ended up being ok, but I am worried about getting over to the section I always sit in tomorrow...I had to buy tix in the upper deck row 30! should be...interesting tomorrow
  8. dude Tex is awesome...too bad he's on the Braves...I automatically have to hate him...btw, great song whoever sang/wrote it
  9. sweep SF guys...we can do it
  10. Superman coming in I guess?
  11. there's the makeup call
  12. why wasn't that a strike
  13. K K ARMANDO GETS OUT OF IT
  14. WHY WHY WHY is Armando in
  15. why does the left field crew get on TV when I'm not there!?!?!
  16. would have been a double play anyway
  17. De Aza is great...he does not try to do too much
  18. Matt Treanor...Getting better all the time! (he's better than Winn Dixie!)
  19. Treanor's coming in...hate to see Olivo...or anyone really...get hurt, but glad to see Treanor come in.
  20. AND HIS NAME IS MIKE JACOBS!!!!
  21. glad this BK Kim waiver has paid off for both teams involved
  22. don't panic...remember what happened last time Chris Young led off with a homer...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.