Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joe

  1. Ten bucks says he will wind up in AAA this year. Especially in that hitter's division. While I disagree, it wouldn't be a disaster. We didn't spend too much on him and have many options to replace him. Oh I will take your action, make it 20, im a rebel.
  2. If Rays sign him, I will print World Series tickets. Then I will throw them out because A) They wouldn't work and B) I was dreaming about the signing
  3. Love this signing Think he will be good again but if he isn't, we didn't exactly spend too much and it was only for 1 year Welcome to your new team, Nelson For Marlin fans, you can miss him but hey, you guys have Jose "I own all and you are my bitch" Ceda
  4. If Price wins and Longo doesn't get robbed, that would be 2 straight ROTY's When is the last time a team had that?
  5. No Nomar please Resign Rocco for DH. Let Fernando Perez/Gabe Gross platoon in RF or trade Edwin Jackson for a great RF. Bartlett is a clutch hitter with great defense and has been the spark plug for this team, it is his job unless Brignac kills it in ST and AAA. As for Nomar.... 3B some guy named Evan Longoria plays there SS already discussed this plus Nomar is ehhh there 1B Pena has 2 years left on his deal and is awesome DH Nomar hasn't had the bat to DH in years. Rocco and Aybar would be much smarter options. Maybe Ibanez My ray signing predictions are Rocco Baldelli resigned to be a platoon DH/RF Rual Ibanez signed to play DH and DH only Brian Fuentes to give us a real closer(one that wont cost us 15 mil a year and is overrated)
  6. Joe replied to dim's topic in Sports
    I love Spitfire. I knew he was the best matchup for Lester because incase Lester was himself, Garza has the best chance to simply shut down a offense. Then again Sonny and Shields would put up a fight also. *stares at Kazmir*
  7. Joe replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy B DAY Joe Hope You have a great day full of sex partys and watchin the Rays lose Put an end to yourself, thank you very much good sir.
  8. Joe replied to Admin's topic in Off-Topic
    OHHHHHHHHH WERE HALF WAY THERE OHHHHHHHHHHHH LIVIN ON A PRAYER I do this every year.....just type whatever song I am listening to at the moment
  9. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    LOL OMG DEVIL GAYS LOLBBQ
  10. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    *Kinda wonders if Joe was a Rays fan before this year* Only for 11 years.
  11. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    The Rays still lost though, and the Sox still won. Not good news for Tampa. Are you sure? That might be wrong. *bitter* It's rather funny how you continue to call Marlins fans "bitter" when they don't agree with you...or they don't support the Rays. Seriously...what is there to be "bitter" about? Buddy..... I was calling myself bitter
  12. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    The Rays still lost though, and the Sox still won. Not good news for Tampa. Are you sure? That might be wrong. *bitter*
  13. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    I was almost at the top of the stadium and I STILL heard Price slamming Navarro's glove He went 5.1IP 2ER(1 was actually let in by Hammel) 0BB 5K after Jackson only went 2 innings. He sat at 98 mph with a FILTHY slider
  14. Angels are money and Ive said it before, but this team is sick... world series sick. They are vastly overrated just like the man in the subject of this thread. I hope they face the Red Sox in the ALDS and beat them though!
  15. The Yankees will probably show interest, but it's kind of tricky because they want Joba to be their closer. They also have some guy named Mariano.....something locked up for 3 more years, K-Rod might be the 1 guy that they don't go after.
  16. The most overrated human being in the game today! Wooooooo.......... +1 Good for him, now some big market team will give him an OUT OF THIS WORLD contract!!!! Mets 4 years 48 million, 5th year option for another 12 mil, 5 mil signing bonus or more He's actually looking for 15 a year, I believe. wow Well the same team that gave Pedro 4 years with a 5th year option will probably give him 4 years 60 mil with a 5th year option then. Disgusting.
  17. The most overrated human being in the game today! Wooooooo.......... +1 Good for him, now some big market team will give him an OUT OF THIS WORLD contract!!!! Mets 4 years 48 million, 5th year option for another 12 mil, 5 mil signing bonus or more
  18. He owes a lot to Justin Speier Speier turned so many 4 or 5 run games into saves. And even closer games into losses. You and I know one in particular. :mischief Ah yes, how nice it is to make great relievers look stupid. Shields Marmol, Rodney(well, not that great), Papelbon.....we even beat Mo. btw nice to have another Ray fan here. *makes Orlanda Rays bff*
  19. He owes a lot to Justin Speier Speier turned so many 4 or 5 run games into saves.
  20. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    omg David Price has been called up And when will he be on full rest? Sunday! Plzzzz start him, please!
  21. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    I am going to Rays vs Yankees on Sunday in my Longoria jersey, I hope I get out of there alive!
  22. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Off-Topic
    Its in commemorance of 9/11 obsivouly. The board does it for the 4th as well. You can leave this banner perm. if you want. You have the option at the bottom left hand side of your screen. I think there are 17 to choose from I know what it's for. I didn't know I can choose my own banner though, thanks.
  23. Joe posted a topic in Off-Topic
    I LOVE THE BANNER I know, not a Marlins fan, but red, white and blue looks so much better than teal for now anyways.
  24. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    Watched all 5 hours, all 14 innings. Jumped up and hugged Admin when they hit the HR lol and started shaking when Percy filled the bases.
  25. Joe replied to Joe's topic in Sports
    Some cool guys around here. I mean who wouldn't want the Red Sox to buy another division?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.