Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WSFish

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WSFish

  1. T.I.-24's Greatest. Ringtone. Ever. me too
  2. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    T.I. is the man! T.I.P. Trap Muzik 2003. Grand Hustle Pimp! yeah dawg rubber band man *boing*. Nugget=peimp
  3. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm sick of "Dirrty South" music....all the damn beats sound exactly the same and if I ever hear "Get Low" again, I swear I'll go crazy. And I hate TI, he's juss..uhg. aright...i dont know what you mean by all the beats sound the same. i understand how ur sick of get low though. now like KJC said how many songs from T.I. have you heard? probably 1 or 2 right. that radio **** "24's". try listening to "No more talk,be better than me,rubber band man(produced by Kayne West),look what I got,T.I. vs. T.I.P,Doin' my job"...etc...pretty much all the songs on the album but 24's.
  4. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    And I hate TI, he's juss..uhg. what????!!!!
  5. happy birth day arthur.
  6. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    i would say the rest of that phrase but i would have to ban myself afterwards... for some reason that whole phrase cracks me up when a woman sings it :lol it cracks me up anytime i hear a girl singing any part of the song. but that part espically.
  7. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    I think Ja Rule's okay though. I like his songs :blink: how can you be reppin the south listening to that cookie monster?
  8. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    Since were talking about rap what you guys think of Bone Thugs N Harmony? Personally there one of my favorite groups with Outkast edging them out. i have always like bone thugz (even that song with phil collins). they can sing too. "no surrender"(i luv that song)
  9. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    Best rapper of all time is 2Pac, and anybody who argues otherwise is simply not very smart. Tupacs overated. yeah right 2pac is the best of all time. I don't know how much of his stuff you've heard but you have to be crazy to think hes ove . I hope hes at least in your top 5 rappers of all time. yea hes one of the greastest of all time but he's still overated whether you like it or not...
  10. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    yep they be ridin Tupacs overated.
  11. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    krunked hehe. from da windoooow to da wall
  12. WSFish replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    whats with all this NYC talk. all the hot **** comin out da dirty south whodi.
  13. thanks everyone. all over the world.
  14. you guys should be out celebrating my birthday like everyone else.
  15. WSFish replied to reclusedx's topic in Off-Topic
    i've drank beer(just beer) before and it taste like **** im stickin to kool-aid and vanilla coke.
  16. WSFish replied to BIG Z's topic in Off-Topic
    Even if the line isn't funny, it's still funny when Chapelle says it just because his voice is soo...weird sounding. yea i kno half the things he says aint that funny but he sounds so much like a crackhead that he makes it funny.
  17. they are both hot but ashanti's eyes are like: LMAO. i kno what you mean.
  18. Spongebob square pants Fat Albert
  19. WSFish replied to BIG Z's topic in Off-Topic
    anybody saw that new commercial for Pepsi he did. "your vacum cleaner ate my pants there was nothin I could do".
  20. WSFish replied to BIG Z's topic in Off-Topic
    black monochrome converse hightops red and white converse hightops black and white converse hightops USA flag converse hightops pink converse hightops red and black nike flights
  21. throwback miami dolphins road jersey(Marino) black monochrome converse hightops under the glass basketball(red and black) 2003 world series DVD Madden NFL 2004
  22. any song by T.I.
  23. These aren't HOF stats? 1174 Runs 2119 Hits 492 Doubles 297 Home Runs 1198 RBI 1225 BB's .315 Avg. .423 OBP .525 Slug. .948 OPS ------------------------- C'mon! The man has more career RBI than hits, and more walks than RBI AND hits! The rest of the numbers speak for themselves. Edgar Martinez is a HOFer w/o a doubt IMO. again, full time DH. So if Hank Aaron was a full-time DH he wouldn't get to the hall?
  24. this story keeps getting worse.... CHANDLER, Ariz. -- Reds outfielder Dernell Stenson was shot execution-style, with his hands and feet bound, sources familar to the police investigation told the East Valley (Ariz.) Tribune Friday. Stenson's hands were bound with plastic handcuffs and his feet were tied together with shoelaces, sources told the newspaper. Stenson, who had been playing in the Arizona Fall League, was found dead Wednesday in the Phoenix suburb of Chandler. He had been shot and run over and apparently dragged by his own SUV. Reginald Riddle of Harvey, Ill., was arrested for investigation of first-degree murder, armed robbery, kidnapping and burglary but hadn't formally been charged Friday. According to court records, Riddle admitted in an interview with police that he was involved in the death of Stenson. Several hours after Stenson's body was found, Riddle's half brother, Kevin Riddle, 43, was stopped by police while driving Stenson's SUV, police said. Authorities were still looking for another man identified as a suspect in the case, 20-year-old transient David Griffith, said Chandler police Sgt. Mark Franzen. Police consider Griffith armed and dangerous. According to the Arizona Department if Corrections, Griffith was released from prison 10 months ago after serving nearly two years for car theft. Reginald Riddle is being held on $500,000 cash bail and could face homicide, armed robbery and kidnapping charges, according to court documents obtained by the Tribune. The Riddles recently arrived in the Valley after driving cross country from Illinois, police told the paper. According to court documents obtained by the paper, Mesa police spotted Kevin Riddle about two hours after the killing as he was leaving an apartment complex. Kevin Riddle told police he found the SUV, keys in the ignition, in the complex parking lot. Police still have no motive for the killing. espn.com Damn.....That's real bad....The dudes that did that need life in prison. His famliy just needs to move on and know he's in a better place and that they will see him again. You can't sit and do nothing and just cry all day about it you need to move on. When my mama died I would just cry all day but I realized crying wasn't gonna bring her back so I just moved on and kept saying to myself I was going to see her again. My condolences go out to Dernell's famliy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.