Whats your ringtone?

Ramp

I won't go so far as to say they're for "fake" people, but I hate cell phones too. I'm doing all I can to avoid having one. There's nothing like driving behind a jackass on a phone going 20 miles below the speed limit, yucking it up and wasting my damn time. Or the loser who comes in to check in while I'm at work and expects me to check him in while he talks on his phone. Loser.

I LIKE the fact that people can't get a hold of me at times. It makes them miss me.

yes cell phones are for fake ppl.

they are annoying, distracting and ppl use them to show off how cool, popular and self centered they are instead of just to communicate and put it away instead of having it glued to they ears.. i hate cell phones and i will never own one in my life.

alright, i am now CONVINCED that you are either in high school or out of school altogether.

there is no way in hell that you have been exposed to a college environment.

they are annoying, distracting and ppl use them to show off how cool, popular and self centered they are instead of just to communicate and put it away instead of having it glued to they ears.. i hate cell phones and i will never own one in my life.

alright, i am now CONVINCED that you are either in high school or out of school altogether.

there is no way in hell that you have been exposed to a college environment. keep sayin that to urself bud.

jeluse kat.

pubes haterade

is it in u ?

they are annoying, distracting and ppl use them to show off how cool, popular and self centered they are? instead of just to communicate and put it away instead of having it glued to they ears..? i hate cell phones and i will never own one in my life.

there is no way in hell that you have been exposed to a college environment. keep sayin that to urself bud.

jeluse kat.

pubes haterade

is it in u ? saying*

yourself*

jealous*

cat*

• 3 months later...