Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Obie Trice

Featured Replies

i just got Cheers by Obie and so far i like it. i am a fan of the whole interscope group ( Dre, Em, 50, D12, Obie ) but i was wondering what the rest of you rap fans thought?

It's an album good but I got tired of listening to it. I listen to that album 2 weeks in a row. My favorite track on there is We All Die One Day. Shady/Aftermath is a good crew. But the ROC is better.

  • Author

i have been a Dre fan since back in the day so i guess im bias to his people.

 

i was never a Jay Z fan and i cant explain why, i always thought Nas was better.

 

of recent albums how would you rate Cheers? any recomendations?

Nas is good but Jay's the best. No doubt about it.

 

Oh and I haven't heard Obie's album. But I'm pretty sure I'd like it. "Got some teeth" was a pretty good song, funny too.

  • Author

Jay-Z is the best?

 

ok, everyone has opinions...

 

and im at track 9 and i have enjoyed it so far. the classic Em / Dre beats have been solid and Obie has some good rhymes.

i like nas better than Jay and I think hes slightly better as well.

 

as far as Cheers its a solid album i think. I don't like it as much as the Black Album or the Fabolous SD2 album but its better than Timbaland and Magoo and Nelly and probably the G-Unit album. Those are the latest albums i can think of that i have. Its solid but not great.

  • Author

to me Nas is better than Jay-Z but my opinion means nothing.

 

Dre is probably my favorite of all time because i grew up just intime to really see the history of the west side/ G Funk Era since the good Dr. has backed away a little i have followed the people he started and worked with ( Snoop, Nate, Warren G, of course Pac and the WestSide Conection with Cube and all the shady crew ) its just me im on the west side anyway so that may have somethiung to do with it.

 

atleast you arent claiming Ja Rule is the best :lol

lol nope.

 

I think Ja Rule's okay though. I like his songs, not him necessarily.

  • Author

:o

well you are young, you should grow out of this phase...

  • Author

MiggysLadi20,

 

who are your top 5 rappers?

 

you can join in too Wild Card...

whats with all this NYC talk.

 

 

all the hot **** comin out da dirty south whodi.

  • Author

i would say the rest of that phrase but i would have to ban myself afterwards...

I like Jay-Z and Nas. Although i'm from Chicago, so I can do that.

 

I like Obie and 50 and Dre and all them too.

 

I REALLY like Outkast. They are changing the whole hip hop thing and I like their style.

 

Best rapper of all time is 2Pac, and anybody who argues otherwise is simply not very smart.

I REALLY like Outkast.? They are changing the whole hip hop thing and I like their style.
yep they be ridin

 

Best rapper of all time is 2Pac, and anybody who argues otherwise is simply not very smart.

 

Tupacs overated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.