Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gonk

  1. I don't like this... Cabrera is coming up with huge hits every game. He's doing his part defensively as well.
  2. dude, if he asks for a trade, it could happen and do you have a link to this? http://www.kffl.com/hotw/mlb
  3. Why do you guys think it's impossible? We've picked up big players in the past... and if we're really going to try and make a run for it, why not?
  4. Rangers | A-Rod Frustrated, Would Consider Being Traded - from www.KFFL.com Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:36:14 -0700 The Associated Press reports Texas Rangers SS Alex Rodriguez would consider being traded if the move would better the Rangers now or down the road. "If the Rangers found they could be better off without me, whether now or a year or two down the road, I'd be willing to sit down and talk," said Rodriguez. "When I signed here, I thought we'd make a hard turn toward improvement. Obviously, we're in a very tough division. I want what's best for (Rangers owner) Mr. (Tom) Hicks, if it were down to the Rangers improving or me being happy." Do you think we could get A-Rod to play SS down here? I think Alex Gonzalez is the weakest hitter on our starting line-up. Imagine A-Rod in our line-up. You think we're unstoppable now? *drool*
  5. Aw man, Dontrelle looks nervous. He's already given up a homer and a triple.
  6. 82 thousand votes cast! Randy Johnson - 50.2% Dontrelle Willis - 49.7%
  7. I think it's officially a sellout guys, Ticketmaster isn't even selling tickets to the game anymore. I checked on some tickets last night, and the best seats I could get were in section 210. It's going to be one hell of a crowd tonight... we need to get our attendence up on all of our games! The players have said publically that they play better with a bigger crowd!
  8. There is actually a team called the Albuquerque Isotopes? I thought the Simpsons made that up...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.