Everything posted by Fish Dynasty
-
I think the Marlins have the 2nd best 1-2-3 rotation
Why do the Yanks get crap for the bad start of their guys but the Red Sox are fine even though Dice-K has had two pathetic starts? (12.79, 3.000 WHIP?!) Surprisingly, Wang has been much worse, and C.C. also looked terrible in his first start.
-
I think the Marlins have the 2nd best 1-2-3 rotation
1. The Rays rotation is extremely underrated. 2. Without Webb, the D-Backs aren't number four. 3. The Yankees also don't belong anywhere close to the top spot until they start showing some consistency. My top three would be (in random order): Red Sox, Marlins, Rays, with the Cubs maybe sneaking in there if Harden shows that he can go five games without getting injured.
-
4/14 Post Game
Marlins defeat the Braves 5-1. Volstad: 7 IP, 3 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 5 SO 2B: Baker (2) SB: Ramirez (1)
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
Oh well. Good inning.
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
He pulled a Bartman!
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
Nice Uggla!
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
He didn't go.
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
I wouldn't have tried it, but Boni may have been able to make it home.
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
does anyone know the email to rich and tommy? You can try google. yeah, i did. its askthemarlins@fsnflorida.com I'm pretty sure that was the old one.
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
Why in God's name would your best hitter be bunting? Do they really have that much fear of Volstad? Because if that was anyone but Bonifacio, it would been an automatic single if he gets the bunt down.
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
He might have been safe.
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
Wow his curve really drops.
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
So why did they play cantu game after he got hit? I think he's available to play (not 100% though), it's just that Gload was the better option for this game.
-
4/14/2009 Florida Marlins vs Atlanta Braves game time 7:00pm
Can some1 please remind me why cantu is not playing? I think it's a wrist injury.
-
F.I.U. Basketball Pursuing Isiah Thomas...
I doubt this happens, but hopefully this won't effect recruiting for schools like FSU, UF, etc. It already happened. Don't know how I feel about this, hey but anything gets FIU on ESPN is pretty good on my book :thumbup Really? Are there any top recruits you know that are now considering FIU because of this move?
-
F.I.U. Basketball Pursuing Isiah Thomas...
I doubt this happens, but hopefully this won't effect recruiting for schools like FSU, UF, etc.
-
Marlins Fantasy Baseball
Yea becaI saw it was only 10 perl eague on ESPN, maybe more then 10 wanted to do it and didn't get the opportunity before you get me? Yeah, I'd probably do it if we started another league. My first one didn't turn out so good. Remeber its a keeper league! True. I'm not saying that I wouldn't keep on paying attention to that league, it's just that I had a terrible draft. I think I almost got shutout this week.
-
4/12 Post Game
Actually, this win belongs to Daniel Murphy, lol.
-
4/12 Post Game
Marlins defeat the Mets 2-1. Johnson: 9 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 7 SO 2B: Hermida (1)
-
Marlins Fantasy Baseball
Yea becaI saw it was only 10 perl eague on ESPN, maybe more then 10 wanted to do it and didn't get the opportunity before you get me? Yeah, I'd probably do it if we started another league. My first one didn't turn out so good.
-
Marlins Fantasy Baseball
We already have one, but I guess we could always make another.
-
4/10 Post Game
we are the only undefeated team in baseball BTW. we can drop one to the mets, but if we win the series I can't wait to talk sh!t monday. EDIT: Nevermind.
-
Baseball question
I was wondering, do any of you know whats the best perfect start ever to a baseball season without loseing a game? 1982 Braves won their first 19 games. They won their first 13 games.
-
4/10 Post Game
? Accidentally pressed enter too soon.
- 4/10 Post Game