Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

x shOrtii x

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by x shOrtii x

  1. 2 things i don't like - pizza and sodas. Damn, I drink soda like if it was water!
  2. Aw Holly, that's a really cute banner. He looks hot.
  3. bulls***.... you want to know it all, ALL!!!! LOL funny, but honestly, I don't.
  4. Jorg could write "I took a fat dump today" and the responses would still be "great journal jorg" lol, not really because I don't wanna know if he took a dump or not.
  5. :plain Everything in Outback tastes horrible. hopefully i'll get to travel over to ft. myers for the boston game. i still want to get a few autographs before the spring is over from some of these big leaguers. gotta have somethin to show the kids when i have some. So cute!
  6. ryan + canadian bad-boy attitude =sean from degrassi: the next generation? Are you kidding me? :o That guy wishes he looked as good as Ryan does.
  7. ryan + canadian bad-boy attitude =sean from degrassi: the next generation? Are you kidding me? :o That guy wishes he looked as good as Ryan does.
  8. my emotions got the best of me. Heartbreaker you got the best of me. Poor Justin. I feel really bad for him :confused
  9. my emotions got the best of me. Heartbreaker you got the best of me. Poor Justin. I feel really bad for him :confused
  10. OMG, I wanna play XBox with you! I'm scared, I hope you don't get sent down. :confused
  11. groupie 705754[/snapback] Pot. Kettle. Black. 705755[/snapback] i'm a Admin groupie 705781[/snapback] I'm Admin's only groupie here. He's my baby! Holly, Why is Ryan in space? lol
  12. i got the nod tonight for the start. i thought i'd be backing up at the most, but when i walked into the locker room today i saw the lineup. at first i thought it was a mistake and it took me a few seconds to realize that it was today's lineup. i instantly became nervous, so i tried to get my mind off of it by taking some swings in the cage. Aww
  13. Good Job Jorgie! Do you like country music and if you do which artists do you like? I see you said you are from Texas so I am wondering because I listen to some of it.
  14. i've met Admin
  15. i'm class of 04, highschool
  16. stupid :plain
  17. :thumbup
  18. i dont like when guys wear flip flips :plain
  19. ew, the only pretty one is lebanon
  20. well all i can say is, Admin jr is gonna be born soon
  21. Damon shaved off the whole beard 2 days ago, dumbass. AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
  22. damon did shave, if you didn't know

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.