Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryan Jorgensen's Spring Training Journal - 3/15

Featured Replies

Link to February 28th Entry | Link to March 1st Entry | Link to March 3rd Entry | Link to March 4th Entry | Link to March 6th Entry | Link to March 7th Entry | Link to March 9th Entry | Link to March 11th Entry | Link to March 12th Entry

 

 

 

March 15, 2005

 

been a few days since i've written anything. didn't really have time to for sunday's game, and well monday (yesterday) i wasn't anywhere near the game. all we did on monday was take batting practice and catch a bullpen or two. very easy day - i was done at 11.

 

today though, well we didn't win. but we didn't lose either. game ended in an 2-2 tie after 11 innings. valdez gave up both of the runs, 1 in the first, 1 in the second. he pitched a total of 3 innings, and didn't do too bad. he's not a real hard thrower, so i can see where someone patient enough can wait back and do well. difelice is putting up a hard fight for the backup position - at least with his bat. he had 2 hits and a walk today. pretty much everyone on the bench got in the game today. i was surprised a little bit when i went in to catch at the top of the 7th after mike got 3 at-bats. lately he's been going the whole game.

 

hopefully i'll get to travel over to ft. myers for the boston game. i still want to get a few autographs before the spring is over from some of these big leaguers. gotta have somethin to show the kids when i have some.

 

post game spread as we like to call it was provided by alfonseca today - outback steakhouse. can't really beat that. there was sliced up steak, bbq chicken, salmon, along with some rice, pasta, and of course their bread. i was a little tired after the game so i didn't get to eat as much as i would have liked. it's kind of quiet in the locker room now with only half of the team being in town. plus the bench is so empty i hope we don't get in a brawl - we'd lose ! haha.

 

so i'm off to take a nap now.......

Yummy. Outback.

 

 

Like always, great entry Ryan. Good luck! We're rooting for ya!

Man don't be getting autographs just yet, they'll be your teammates soon enough.

 

Ha gotta love the line about losing a brawl. Jorg you are the man.

:plain Everything in Outback tastes horrible.

 

hopefully i'll get to travel over to ft. myers for the boston game. i still want to get a few autographs before the spring is over from some of these big leaguers. gotta have somethin to show the kids when i have some.

 

So cute! :D

Jorg could write "I took a fat dump today" and the responses would still be "great journal jorg"

 

anyway, you still the man Jorg

Jorg could write "I took a fat dump today" and the responses would still be "great journal jorg"

 

lol, not really because I don't wanna know if he took a dump or not.

Jorg could write "I took a fat dump today" and the responses would still be "great journal jorg"

 

lol, not really because I don't wanna know if he took a dump or not.

711389[/snapback]

bulls***.... you want to know it all, ALL!!!!

 

so Jorg, 1ply or 2?

Here Jorgy, I made another banner. Its not the best one I made, but I am trying to make the banner better though. :confused Its kinda hard because I am limited to a few pictures!

 

See your siggy in the middle.. thats the ball you signed for me :thumbup

Jorg could write "I took a fat dump today" and the responses would still be "great journal jorg"

 

anyway, you still the man Jorg

711352[/snapback]

 

lol times a gagillion

 

Here Jorgy, I made another banner. Its not the best one I made, but I am trying to make the banner better though. :confused Its kinda hard because I am limited to a few pictures!

 

See your siggy in the middle.. thats the ball you signed for me :thumbup

 

 

 

711494[/snapback]

 

 

wow..holly that's actually really nice. good job

Jorg could write "I took a fat dump today" and the responses would still be "great journal jorg"

 

anyway, you still the man Jorg

711352[/snapback]

 

lol times a gagillion

 

Here Jorgy, I made another banner. Its not the best one I made, but I am trying to make the banner better though. :confused Its kinda hard because I am limited to a few pictures!

 

See your siggy in the middle.. thats the ball you signed for me? :thumbup

 

 

 

711494[/snapback]

 

 

wow..holly that's actually really nice. good job

711547[/snapback]

your sig rocks! :thumbup its awsomely cool!

Hey Jorg:

 

The question was asked in another thread: are you and Willingham pretty good buddies?

 

I think he would get a kick to know he's considered a god at MarlinBaseball.com... lol

Willy is god. Any non-believers should be burnt at the stake.

712393[/snapback]

:notworthy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.