Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pollythewog

VIP
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pollythewog

  1. I don’t believe that. I truly think Bendix is trying to build an annual winner like my esteemed colleague @TheMarlinsProject proclaims. I think that is the ultimate goal and plan of Bendix. My frustrations are the lack of any urgency to win now which as a lifelong marlins fan since 1993 makes it frustrating to see guys like morel paddack and slater in the lineup. It’s ultimately a testament to Bendix success that they’re even in the playoff discussion but I just wish the timeline was sooner. 2028 does look very bright at this point u must say
  2. I’m Cool with them trying to fix vodnick and trading for him as well cause he’s a stuff plus monster which daddy d. Loves but would be nice if they saved that for off season instead of ultimately having him pitch in high leverage now which they will do
  3. Agree with all!
  4. If the Gus for mack switch becomes a regular thing I swear to gods bendix
  5. Low mph ground that squeaked through all babip luck. Guy needs to go
  6. Lol marsee should not be allowed to stream anymore. What a stupid ass team
  7. Tough when your GM makes your roster worse than it was before
  8. Hicks dong and they’re putting gus and Leo Jiménez out thete. Yeah sure they’re trying to win now lmao
  9. Vodnick picking up right where he left off too aka absolutely terrible lmao. Love the velo but absolutely no idea where ball going. He’s going to need an off season with Bendix to figure it out. This guy is not it for a team 1.5 out of WC (before tonight)
  10. Gus picking up right where he left off. Jazz trade might end up extremely lopsided ultimately. Hope his figures something out
  11. Okay game over good night
  12. really Otto?
  13. Our white boy lefties going 1 for 11 or whatever it was against a pretty mid righty is the problem tonight. Leo needs be DFA though. Nice gusto night
  14. maybe try to elevated the ball pendajos? Terrible approach tonight
  15. Why is Leo giminez still rostered
  16. I think he’s already proven he can’t?
  17. I think the idea is to only use Gus against lhp which honestly is an upgrade over Leo Jiménez or whoever they put against lhp. The new cub they got will help too. Someone else mentioned but with Cassie and conine back and Mack’s ascendancy hicks was pretty redundant to the roster construction. My continued complaint is their refusal to upgrade the pitching at all which I yelled at to start the year and felt they should have traded for a starter. It’s completely frustrating they’re about to go into September 1.5 out of WC with 2 actual SP
  18. I think the interview was pre-taped, daddy d!
  19. DONG!
  20. Fish need 7 runs with gusto pitching
  21. I think the trades were fine and returns fine my issue always has been this team had a lack of pitching depth to start the season and their solution was to trade weathers and sign paddack. They were never serious about 2026
  22. Hello love! I’m here lurking. I think Michael Got mad at me for the fire Bendix thread lol. Silver bullet is still around
  23. Kevin and Christina are like 23 years old and trying to crack into a tough sports journalist industry. Kevin is worse and more annoying than Christina but I don’t fault them for the completely 100% pro Bendix stance and take they have
  24. Cade did not as usual
  25. This team wants to lose

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.