Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex

  1. 1-2-3 inning...'bout time ya bum
  2. what happened to mr. groundball pitcher? Leaving his pitches up over the plate... Right now, Robinson Cano's dad could do a better job out there Cano's dad pitches inside too. :| That's where most of the pitches that Cano swung at were. Plus Cano's dad was in the Majors as a pitcher, was he not? Jose Cano's stats http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/canojo01.shtml
  3. Jack, next time you come out...bring the plane ticket...
  4. cripes, where the heck were these runs last month?
  5. Mr.Stanton taking over...#20...
  6. I don't like cussing on the internet...but... f'n Buck I'll be O.K....I just got money on this series with a Cub fan...
  7. Rex replied to gizmo's topic in Miami Marlins
    Fish are at .500 on the road (22-22)... 16-24 @ home
  8. lost # 44 tonight...22 of them in April/May...22 in June... this is the ultimate "June Swoon"...
  9. caught a break on strike 2...
  10. darn Leo...2 walks this inning...
  11. .... so .... How are we going to lose tonight? or... the "tease" is on...
  12. mlb tv...I'm up this late quite a bit...I like west coast games...although I don't watch Seattle that much...mostly NL West... Ah ok, well I'm actually a secondary Mariners fan being from the Tacoma area (hour south of Seattle) I will watch the Mariners every once in a while but Marlins are the most important obv. FUN FACT: Did you know Jeff Conine was born in Tacoma, WA I was out in Tacoma many years ago...beautiful area...helped a friend move...a place called Gig Harbor sticks in my mind...
  13. mlb tv...I'm up this late quite a bit...I like west coast games...although I don't watch Seattle that much...mostly NL West...
  14. should of been an XBH(Ackley)...ball hit the 1B bag and then the 1B Ump gets hit by it...he moved right to the ball...
  15. attendence this weekend has been terrible... Friday @ 15,279...Saturday @ 16,896, I thought I heard the Seattle announcer's just say that tonight was 10,000+...we would have drawn better in South Florida. Seattle's average is 22,381 for the season...
  16. Rex replied to gizmo's topic in Miami Marlins
    Logan Morrison via Twitter: McKeon asked me what I had going on tonite. Told him I was going home 2 play w/ Twitter. He replied "oh, what kind of dog is it?" Vin Scully just told that story during the Dodgers-Tigers game...
  17. oh cripes...I knew there had to be a reason I was watching this,,,
  18. Who got hurt? Ozzie hit their catcher, on the side of the side of the head, with his backswing...
  19. Rex replied to gizmo's topic in Miami Marlins
    14-13 @ home...currently...
  20. MStanton #13... these solos are killing us...
  21. who wins? stanton or fielder? Fielder..? Doesn't he jack 30-40 a year? Stanton reminds me of a early...no, he doesn't remind me of Vlad. Vlad I think is or was better... VLADIMIR GUERRERO!!!!!!!! :cool http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/g/guerrvl01.shtml Vlad was incredible,,,
  22. It's my Birthday today Marlins and I'd like a win for a present! Don't let me down! :happybday :party :weightlift Lets go Fish!! Thanks! and yep :gofish Happy Birthday!! June Birthdays rock!!! Thanks Cyggy! I was wondering what the Marlins record is for wins on my b-day. I hope it's a good one We're 8-7, with 3 off days on June 3rds... started off well (6-2, 2 off days) in the 1st ten years,,,we beat the Brewers last year...lost to them 2 years ago...
  23. Houston's catcher, Quintero, just got hurt on a play at the play vs. D-Backs. He was helped off the field, It'll surely be shown again,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.