6/3 Post Game

gizmo

I'm honestly getting tired of this team--and I mean this team that is missing JJ and Hanley. Jesus. I honestly don't know if this team even splits this series without JJ starting and Hnaley in lineup. Probably lose Monday with that one dude starting...sh*t. Front Office need to get off it's lazy ass and pull the damn trigger and make a move to WIN now.

And the Pirates win, another epic fail to catch up to the Phillies

Well uh, it's better that the Phillies lose, no? I don't understand when people say this.

Still sucks, the Braves are literally right behind us, but i would bet my life on winning at least 1 of the next 2 which is why I am going to those games.

Front Office need to get off it's lazy ass and pull the damn trigger and make a move to WIN now.

Yes, it's laziness, not total uncertainty surrounding both JJ and Hanley's health that is keeping them from making a move. You right.

Can still make a move for a real 3B...I rather have Dobbs as a pinch hitter honestly. And I like Dobbs at third.

Well uh, it's better that the Phillies lose, no? I don't understand when people say this.

Would you rather be pretty much tied or trailing 2 or 3 games when we play them for 4 games coming up in Philly? The Marlins lately have been blowing chances to catch up or pass the Phillies in the standings ... what is so f***ing hard to understand about that?? And also you have the Braves inching up... When every game you can, especially when the division leader drops one

Would you rather be pretty much tied or trailing 2 or 3 games when we play them for 4 games coming up in Philly? The Marlins lately have been blowing chances to catch up or pass the Phillies in the standings ... what is so f***ing hard to understand about that?? And also you have the Braves inching up... When every game you can, especially when the division leader drops one

I'd love to go 162-0, but it's not happening.

I'm happy the worst case scenario didn't happen tonight.

And standings in June are rather irrelevant, anyway.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.