Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/3 Post Game

Featured Replies

This place is always more fun* when Leo blows a save or two.

 

*unbearable

 

 

You're just a big ball of sunshine, aren't you bobbob?

I'm honestly getting tired of this team--and I mean this team that is missing JJ and Hanley. Jesus. I honestly don't know if this team even splits this series without JJ starting and Hnaley in lineup. Probably lose Monday with that one dude starting...sh*t. Front Office need to get off it's lazy ass and pull the damn trigger and make a move to WIN now.

And the Pirates win, another epic fail to catch up to the Phillies

 

 

 

Well uh, it's better that the Phillies lose, no? I don't understand when people say this.

Gotta love the sh*t luck we've had lately in 9th innings.

 

 

Yeah as soon as they got that bloop hit, I got a really bad feeling.

Front Office need to get off it's lazy ass and pull the damn trigger and make a move to WIN now.

 

 

Yes, it's laziness, not total uncertainty surrounding both JJ and Hanley's health that is keeping them from making a move. You right.

And the Pirates win, another epic fail to catch up to the Phillies

 

 

 

Well uh, it's better that the Phillies lose, no? I don't understand when people say this.

 

 

Still sucks, the Braves are literally right behind us, but i would bet my life on winning at least 1 of the next 2 which is why I am going to those games.

Front Office need to get off it's lazy ass and pull the damn trigger and make a move to WIN now.

 

 

Yes, it's laziness, not total uncertainty surrounding both JJ and Hanley's health that is keeping them from making a move. You right.

 

Can still make a move for a real 3B...I rather have Dobbs as a pinch hitter honestly. And I like Dobbs at third.

And the Pirates win, another epic fail to catch up to the Phillies

 

 

 

Well uh, it's better that the Phillies lose, no? I don't understand when people say this.

 

Would you rather be pretty much tied or trailing 2 or 3 games when we play them for 4 games coming up in Philly? The Marlins lately have been blowing chances to catch up or pass the Phillies in the standings ... what is so f***ing hard to understand about that?? And also you have the Braves inching up... When every game you can, especially when the division leader drops one

I think reality is setting in for me. JJ and hanley may not be themselves bc of injuries and our margin of error is so small compared to the phillies and braves. This doesn't "feel" like a championship team. No killer instinct.

And the Pirates win, another epic fail to catch up to the Phillies

 

 

 

Well uh, it's better that the Phillies lose, no? I don't understand when people say this.

 

Would you rather be pretty much tied or trailing 2 or 3 games when we play them for 4 games coming up in Philly? The Marlins lately have been blowing chances to catch up or pass the Phillies in the standings ... what is so f***ing hard to understand about that?? And also you have the Braves inching up... When every game you can, especially when the division leader drops one

 

 

I'd love to go 162-0, but it's not happening.

I'm happy the worst case scenario didn't happen tonight.

 

And standings in June are rather irrelevant, anyway.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.