Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/3 Post Game

Featured Replies

We don't have enough resources to make move for 3B. It is what it is. Our minors aren't really stocked well now.

I think reality is setting in for me. JJ and hanley may not be themselves bc of injuries and our margin of error is so small compared to the phillies and braves. This doesn't "feel" like a championship team. No killer instinct.

 

 

Exactly what I said the other day. Gotta learn to put teams away late in the game

I'm curious..if by some sad chance..this team is out of gas by the all star break...does Loria trade away a few good plyers out of....I dunno. Because if the team goes cold...I hope Loria is smart and keeps the team together.

We don't have enough resources to make move for 3B. It is what it is. Our minors aren't really stocked well now.

 

 

Not even a combo of OF Cousins, and a AAA, AA prospects?

I'm curious..if by some sad chance..this team is out of gas by the all star break...does Loria trade away a few good plyers out of....I dunno. Because if the team goes cold...I hope Loria is smart and keeps the team together.

 

 

Not that the team is outta gas. The bullpen is overworked and there are too many low .200+ hitters in the offense making the scores close all the time

Hanley and JJ aren't out for the year.

A lot of you overreact to every loss.

 

It's the beginning of June and we're in contention. That's all that matters. Teams get better after July depending on the moves they make.

We don't have enough resources to make move for 3B. It is what it is. Our minors aren't really stocked well now.

 

 

Not even a combo of OF Cousins, and a AAA, AA prospects?

 

Not sure anyone will touch Cousins right now, other than Sabean to strangle him

I used to think gloom in doom with these type of games, yea we came back and had the lead and yea it sucked losing for about 15 minutes but right about now is when I think how awesome it will be to see the Marlins the next 2 games, I love this team, win or lose I'm all in.

 

Also note.

The most important games are against our division rivals most notably the teams near us aka Braves and Phillies we win those we could wind up winning the division.

 

The Brewers suck on the road i expect them to lose at least 2 in this series.

We don't have enough resources to make move for 3B. It is what it is. Our minors aren't really stocked well now.

 

 

Not even a combo of OF Cousins, and a AAA, AA prospects?

 

 

No.

This team won't be out of it. Leo will be traded this offseason. Need that money for anibal. He's looking more valuable than ricky right now. He's durability is still a question mark. What is great about ricky is he seems to keep the team in the game, eats innings, and doesn't get hurt much.

This team is like 15-6 in one run games. What is this crap about no "killer instinct" and not knowing how to put teams away? Thats absolute garbage.

i was sitting at a dinner just praying that leo wouldnt blow the save.

 

first batter gets on. i close my phone. i check a minute later. 6-5.

 

the last 7 games since the giants series have been very bad barring those two win. at least 2 of those loses should have been wins.

 

and again we dont take advantage of the phillies losing thanks to ricky's excellent first 3 innings.

They aren't that bad. The last two games couldve gone either way. last game they let the other team win and this one leo just made a sh*tty pitch. At least buck walked!

I'm curious..if by some sad chance..this team is out of gas by the all star break...does Loria trade away a few good plyers out of....I dunno. Because if the team goes cold...I hope Loria is smart and keeps the team together.

 

 

Not that the team is outta gas. The bullpen is overworked and there are too many low .200+ hitters in the offense making the scores close all the time

 

But..But...But...I thought Anibal having that Gem..and a day off would help?

 

Yeah, Buck, Omar, and when he was playing, Hanley aren't doing this team much favors. Omar is great on D from what you guys say and from the DP's so far.

 

And as for Cousins...well, his left arm is like a CANNON...so...

Also, we had chances early, converting those chances are big, when you don't it ends up biting you in ass.

 

Edwin is talking on FSN-F right now and he is talking about not taking advantage of those early chances.

I'm curious..if by some sad chance..this team is out of gas by the all star break...does Loria trade away a few good plyers out of....I dunno. Because if the team goes cold...I hope Loria is smart and keeps the team together.

 

 

Not that the team is outta gas. The bullpen is overworked and there are too many low .200+ hitters in the offense making the scores close all the time

 

But..But...But...I thought Anibal having that Gem..and a day off would help?

 

Yeah, Buck, Omar, and when he was playing, Hanley aren't doing this team much favors. Omar is great on D from what you guys say and from the DP's so far.

 

And as for Cousins...well, his left arm is like a CANNON...so...

 

 

I no longer consider Infante with Buck he has been hitting much better.

Ok bobbob. You don't give games away like the last game in az. That was plain we got this game so we are coasting it in.

I'm curious..if by some sad chance..this team is out of gas by the all star break...does Loria trade away a few good plyers out of....I dunno. Because if the team goes cold...I hope Loria is smart and keeps the team together.

 

 

Not that the team is outta gas. The bullpen is overworked and there are too many low .200+ hitters in the offense making the scores close all the time

 

But..But...But...I thought Anibal having that Gem..and a day off would help?

 

Yeah, Buck, Omar, and when he was playing, Hanley aren't doing this team much favors. Omar is great on D from what you guys say and from the DP's so far.

 

And as for Cousins...well, his left arm is like a CANNON...so...

 

So...what's the point you're trying to prove with this post?

I'm curious..if by some sad chance..this team is out of gas by the all star break...does Loria trade away a few good plyers out of....I dunno. Because if the team goes cold...I hope Loria is smart and keeps the team together.

 

 

Not that the team is outta gas. The bullpen is overworked and there are too many low .200+ hitters in the offense making the scores close all the time

 

But..But...But...I thought Anibal having that Gem..and a day off would help?

 

Yeah, Buck, Omar, and when he was playing, Hanley aren't doing this team much favors. Omar is great on D from what you guys say and from the DP's so far.

 

And as for Cousins...well, his left arm is like a CANNON...so...

 

So...what's the point you're trying to prove with this post?

 

 

....so....trick the other team adn say 'He is great in the OF...like Flash speed...etc'

I'm curious..if by some sad chance..this team is out of gas by the all star break...does Loria trade away a few good plyers out of....I dunno. Because if the team goes cold...I hope Loria is smart and keeps the team together.

 

 

Not that the team is outta gas. The bullpen is overworked and there are too many low .200+ hitters in the offense making the scores close all the time

 

But..But...But...I thought Anibal having that Gem..and a day off would help?

 

Yeah, Buck, Omar, and when he was playing, Hanley aren't doing this team much favors. Omar is great on D from what you guys say and from the DP's so far.

 

And as for Cousins...well, his left arm is like a CANNON...so...

 

So...what's the point you're trying to prove with this post?

 

 

....so....trick the other team adn say 'He is great in the OF...like Flash speed...etc'

 

 

Oh.

Yeah. Of course we haven't lost after eight. Leo has like 19 saves. He's struggled last few outings. Might be hitting a little wall. Long season.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.