Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fishes on the Pond

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fishes on the Pond

  1. Maybe Garcia can get an out or two or three
  2. Maybe Moore will spark some life into the team
  3. Mutts Pitcher only has 65 pictures at the beginning of the Marlins fifth inning. Getting him out would help
  4. No question it was a homerun as soon as it left the bat
  5. For some reason it's doing multiples
  6. Think I'll keep checking. Yepper. I think I'll keep checkingI think I'll keep checking
  7. Hope this is our night! Too many Mutts here
  8. That's interesting. I'll have to keep checking.That's interesting. I'll have to keep checking.
  9. After the first inning he didn't pitch that badly. And what else we have as SP he's going to remain in a starter. My thoughts
  10. Watched the boards more then the game around the 4th inning. It was a lot more interesting than the game. Yawn!
  11. Welp..........................couldn't get pass the Met's starting pitcher. I thought that he had to remove his repertoire the slider, I believe, it would hurt him. But that ain't so.
  12. Only way he is going to get there???
  13. Don't think this is going to be a W
  14. I suspect he paid the 30K for that painting 2 years ago.
  15. True but I bet he'll write a big check
  16. COME ON FISH!!! With the auction going on you don't realize where the game is. DAMN IT, it is in the bottom of the 5TH!!
  17. That's the problem. We seem to have a lot of them. What about putting Phelps back in rotation as he was last year? Haven't heard anything about Chen or Conley. Have I?? lol
  18. This says it all!! clarkspencer ✔ @clarkspencer A 32-pitch first inning for Locke ends on Reyes RBI single and rundown play. Mets lead 3-0.
  19. Not looking good guys. :Determined-min:
  20. If I had the money I would go to the All Star games and the fantasy auction next year, if I had the money

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.