Everything posted by Fishes on the Pond
-
7/22 Rockies vs Marlins
Interesting Rodriguez put Gaby third in the batting order.
-
7/22 Rockies vs Marlins
I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu. Cantu is gone most likely. I think Marlins will either move Cogs to 3rd or ask Uggla to go to third, so Cogs can play 2nd....cause Morrison is probably gonna be up at one point playing LF. What do you think about all this speculation with Cogs have been taking infield balls? It makes sense to put him where he would be most comfortable, but I wonder if the FO want to take Cogs out of the outfield.
-
7/22 Rockies vs Marlins
I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu. This......10,000 TIMES. I don't want to lose Cody because he sure controls centerfield, makes spectacular grabs so we have web gems on BBTN, he is a workhorse, and although streaky he is not bad at hitting.
-
7/22 Rockies vs Marlins
With what we've seen against the Rockies, except for that one game :thumbdown , I'm hoping the bats are waking up. At least they are sputtering, may not be hitting everynight. It's like the hitters know we are voting FOTG every night so they are spreading the wealth around them, lol But I'll take it :lol
-
7/22 Rockies vs Marlins
Cody said 'I ain't getting traded' with that homer there. 2-1 Marlins.:cool Cody :notworthy Cody :notworthy Cody :notworthy
-
7/22 Rockies vs Marlins
:woohoo
-
7/22 Rockies vs Marlins
Someone explain to me WTF "CAMP DAY" is and why this game is at noon on a thursday "Summer camps" where kids stay while their parents are working have "field trips" so you find a lot of kids normally at these games. Obviously they are reduced price tickets. Summer camps are often run by private schools, churches, YMCA, YWCA, etc. I don't know that the Marlins WANT a day game or the MLB schedules a FEW day games and to bring people into the games, they offer the tickets to "summer camps". Possibly summer league ball teams may go or Boys & Girls Clubs. Boy/Cub Scout groups??
-
7/22 Rockies vs Marlins
I'm a jobless bum, I could probably get it to 8 pages on my own if I wanted. I'm at work :whistle
-
7/22 Rockies vs Marlins
JJ is facing some dude. roflol LOVE IT. Well thought out, articulate, well laid out game thread. Thanks dim
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
-
7/21 Rockies vs Marlins
does anyone know why edwin started jj on saturday instead of friday because now he has to start tomorrow in the sun. much rather have him during a night game. JJ played in the ASG on Tuesday so Rodriguez had JJ pitch last Saturday which has JJ pitch tomorrow. Does JJ not pitch well during the day?? no, its just hes the ace and i dont know why he didnt pitch the first game after the all star break, and also, there is nothing wrong with him in the sun, its just that it could limit how deep he goes into the game in the heat. another thing, does anybody know why we would ever schedule a game during the day during the summer that isnt on a sunday? we seem to do this a few times a year where we make weekday games during the day and then we are the laughing stock of baseball because there are 13 people in the stands. They have a few "camp days" so normally places who hold summer camps such as churches, YMCA/YWCA, etc. take kids to the games. Maybe some Boy Scout troops or baseball/softball teams.
- 7/21 Rockies vs Marlins