Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fishes on the Pond

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fishes on the Pond

  1. does anyone know why edwin started jj on saturday instead of friday because now he has to start tomorrow in the sun. much rather have him during a night game. JJ played in the ASG on Tuesday so Rodriguez had JJ pitch last Saturday which has JJ pitch tomorrow. Does JJ not pitch well during the day??
  2. Come on ya'll...join me in the wave :ole :ole LET'S GO FISH!! :balloons :ole :balloons LET'S GO FISH!!! :balloons :ole :ole :balloons LET'S GO FISH!!!! :balloons :ole :ole :ole :balloons
  3. Where's the pom poms????? lol
  4. Yes, let's forget about last night. Rich you don't have to remind us. :mad
  5. SO how much do you think a rookie catcher will influence the game? ehhh. not so much I think. I'm more concerned about his productivity at the plate. Any idea what it is??
  6. SO how much do you think a rookie catcher will influence the game?
  7. I just find this pretty random as Ive never stood in line and said "man this area needs the radio broadcast playing." I could care less what I hear there, Im usually in line talking with a friend and just dying to get into the ballpark. you arer going to the ballgame, why would you not want to hear what is going on? even the heat have the radio broadcast going on. If I were late getting tickets or just getting to my seat before I get inside I definitely would like to hear what is going on. Usually if I'm so late it has something to do with work and not because I didn't leave early enough. Normally I already have my tickets so it's not hearing before I get inside the stadium.
  8. Edwin just said nate wont make his next start. not sure whther he is oging to the bullpen or elsewhere. quick question, does the ballpark have a dungeon and can we send nate robertson to it for some deep thinking? Did Edwin say what was happening to Nate?
  9. Welllllll, who is in the bullpen to take over? The Hopper? Nate's performance STINKS and SUCKS
  10. Nate, you MUST do the little things :thumbdown
  11. LOL Conine is so horrendous. I love it. It wasn't a very good interview
  12. They look pretty loose on the bench. Calm, confident. Good to see Baker at least sitting on the bench. He's been with the team the whole time since he was put on the DL ahaha. He should start rehabbing soon! Yep, I know. But you never see the cameras pan to him. At least I don't remember it.
  13. While last night was great and all, I say save the drama and just score 10 runs! We need a laugher now-and-then I disagree. The marlins really needed to feel that drama. They have been playing like zombies. I say bring more drama and get more emotion into the game. More comeback wins and more walkoffs. Although at times the drama wasn't any fun, I would think the players (and fans) developed some confidence that the team could play some good ball whether it was pitching, hitting, base running, home runs. The team didn't give up and came back twice. A lot of emotion at the stadium. Crowd was excited and look how the players celebrated after the game. THREE guys went after Murphy with shaving cream!!! I think the game happened just like it should have.
  14. They look pretty loose on the bench. Calm, confident. Good to see Baker at least sitting on the bench.
  15. Someone arrest that man...that ain't Boni. .281 with that single. lol
  16. :woohoo That's what I looked like last night after the walk-off lol ME TOO and everyone around me
  17. :woohoo The GAME starts in a few minutes!!! :woohoo
  18. While last night was great and all, I say save the drama and just score 10 runs! We need a laugher now-and-then It was certainly a wild ride at the stadium. I just wish there would be some way to hear Hutton and Waltz while at the game. It would have been SO cool
  19. There is one thought I haven't seen expressed in this post game. What we saw on tv /internet/stadium last night is different then we've seen for a while. We actually saw base running, hits, walks, home runs. We've stated that we needed to win games!! which we did and against supposedly one of the best pitchers in the NL. The team actually got Jimenez out of the game early:notworthy and if the humidity helped, well that's part of being the Marlins :thumbup And our team came back. Not just once but twice!! (innings 3 and 9) SOooooooo.......can this be what we needed to break out? In some respects I would say yes!! The fans were noisy at the game, and it appears that some of the players played with a different attitude. Now maybe I'm just being naive, maybe I was so happy watching us coming back twice I'm just delusional. But the game gave me hope :shifty The team scored on someone they weren't suppose to, the team scored more than a couple runs, and they came back against not a bad team.t What do you think...was this the stimulus we needed??? Is it too early to tell?
  20. Also something to think about, D Murph replaced Barden on the roster and I highly doubt Barden would have even made contact against Houston Street. Who did Barden or Lamb make contact with? I don't recall either of them hitting anything although I remember Barden playing for an inning or two. He seemed adequate at that. I've only seen one Barden single and then a bunch of strikeouts and that Popout to the 2nd baseman with a man on 3rd 0 Outs in the extra inning game against Tampa. Lamb I remember had a double he tried stretching into a triple and got thrown out and a shot he hit in the 9th inning of Halladay's perfect game that Victorino tracked down at the wall. Then I didn't miss much. :whistle The only thing I remember was watching Lamb's wife talking to Loria shortly after Fredi's firing. (I assume it was his wife because the blonde had a Marlins black jersey on with Lamb's name on the back of it. And the guards allowed her to talk to Loria at Loria's seat in SunLife Stadium.)
  21. #Marlins Cogz gets another day. Boni in left. Wes at third. Gaby gets a day Is Cantu at first? That's GOT to be wrong!!!! CANTU gets A DAY, A WEEK, A MONTH..........Right?? They have to be showcasing the heck out of him. Showcasing no hits and errors?!?!?!?!?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.