Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/19 Post Game

Featured Replies

I had one of those odd feelings when Uggla, then Murphy came up. It just seemed like something really good was going to happen. I felt good having Murphy at the plate, knowing that he had some pop in his bat.

 

It's great to have a contribution from the bench.

Murphy's Law DOESN'T APPLY TODAY B*TCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Man, I don't think I screamed during a Marlins game that loud since Cody hit that walk off with the cowbells.

 

 

--------

 

Our season lies in the hands of Donnie Murphy.

 

I give up.

 

 

It's funny that this was my post literally the exact pitch before Murphy hit that bomb.

This game was something that I haven't seen from the Marlins in a long while now...comebacks. This game was back and forth and to see us get a walkoff was awesome

cannot believe....right after they show the fish stat of being 1-42 when trailing after the 8th...amazing win...amazing for donnie

 

 

 

It's funny that Tommy Hutton actually mentioned the possibility before it happened, lol.

Well hey, now that we finally have someone who can hit on the bench instead of Mike Lamb, we win 1 run games! Whaddya know?

cannot believe....right after they show the fish stat of being 1-42 when trailing after the 8th...amazing win...amazing for donnie

 

 

 

It's funny that Tommy Hutton actually mentioned the possibility before it happened, lol.

Hutton also called Stanton's home run off of Jimenez.

wow i liked donnies chances if he connected but i just couldnt tell off the bat. im in my LA hotel room and yelled at the top of my lungs.

 

an extremely important win and i still think Edwin should have gone with Burke in the 8th after Clay.

 

big big win.

I had one of those odd feelings when Uggla, then Murphy came up. It just seemed like something really good was going to happen. I felt good having Murphy at the plate, knowing that he had some pop in his bat.

 

It's great to have a contribution from the bench.

 

I didn't at all. I really felt the best shot of us scoring in that inning would have been a good hit on a 3-2 pitch with the runner going. That's ALL I thought could have happened well there. Not even in the back of my mind.

 

 

Wow, that was so awesome.

wow i liked donnies chances if he connected but i just couldnt tell off the bat. im in my LA hotel room and yelled at the top of my lungs.

 

an extremely important win and i still think Edwin should have gone with Burke in the 8th after Clay.

 

big big win.

Whats more shocking? Jimenez getting chased away so early in the game, or the marlins bench coming through in a pinch like that?

cannot believe....right after they show the fish stat of being 1-42 when trailing after the 8th...amazing win...amazing for donnie

 

 

 

It's funny that Tommy Hutton actually mentioned the possibility before it happened, lol.

Hutton also called Stanton's home run off of Jimenez.

 

Tommy's amazing...I think he might be psychic at times

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.