Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/22 Rockies vs Marlins

Featured Replies

  • Author

With the game starting at 12:10, this game thread may not make it to 2 pages today, so no point in going all detailed.

 

Marlins lineup

 

coghlan, lf

murphy, ss

sanchez, 1b

uggla, 2b

cantu, 3b

ross, cf

stanton, rf

paulino, c

johnson, p

Someone explain to me WTF "CAMP DAY" is and why this game is at noon on a thursday

Someone explain to me WTF "CAMP DAY" is and why this game is at noon on a thursday

 

 

Hmmm...I think one time or a few times a minor league team near here at noon games just for kids in school. Like a field trip to see a single A minor league team.

Someone explain to me WTF "CAMP DAY" is and why this game is at noon on a thursday

 

 

"Summer camps" where kids stay while their parents are working have "field trips" so you find a lot of kids normally at these games. Obviously they are reduced price tickets. Summer camps are often run by private schools, churches, YMCA, YWCA, etc. I don't know that the Marlins WANT a day game or the MLB schedules a FEW day games and to bring people into the games, they offer the tickets to "summer camps". Possibly summer league ball teams may go or Boys & Girls Clubs. Boy/Cub Scout groups??

I'm a jobless bum, I could probably get it to 8 pages on my own if I wanted.

 

 

I'm at work :whistle

 

Whatever. I wanna see JJ throw a trick pitch....the euthera or whatever it's called or spelled.

Gaby is the sole model of consistency on the Marlins lineup

Gabs!

 

Im at work, how close was that to being out?

 

 

A few feet, both horizontally and vertically. It hit the leftfield wall, but very close to centerfield-ish

De La Rosa asleep at the wheel out there? Can you even get an "indifference" outside of the last inning?

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

With what we've seen against the Rockies, except for that one game :thumbdown , I'm hoping the bats are waking up. At least they are sputtering, may not be hitting everynight. It's like the hitters know we are voting FOTG every night so they are spreading the wealth around them, lol But I'll take it :lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.