Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/22 Rockies vs Marlins

Featured Replies

10 K's through 5 innings, but 91 pitches. Ugh at that pitch count.

 

 

 

The pitch count is UUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

I don't really want to allude to anything but have you noticed that his pitch count has been getting pretty high earlier on in games lately?

Yeah I remember. Who knows, we might seem him up sooner or later

 

 

I doubt it because he's struggling in the minors offensively but I really don't care I like him because he's versatile and plays gold glove Defense.

 

 

Oh, didn't know he was struggling. I remember him having a good arm but don't remember how well he did on defense.

 

Yeah his defense is without a doubt great and he could possibly win a gold glove with a full year of playing time (which he probably will never get) and right now in AAA he's hitting .217/.289/.362 with 3 HR's 13 RBI's 3 SB's in 138 at bats.

His main plus is against LHP he's hitting .258/.343/.516 in 33 at bats.

 

 

Nice, well if not this year then hopefully he'll be with us next year. I hope he gets out of his slump there. We could use someone who hits well off lefties

 

That's pretty much what he can do. He OPS'd .801 last year vs LHP which is solid for a bench player/spot starter.

10 K's through 5 innings, but 91 pitches. Ugh at that pitch count.

 

 

 

The pitch count is UUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

I don't really want to allude to anything but have you noticed that his pitch count has been getting pretty high earlier on in games lately?

 

Yeah because teams have began to foul of more pitches and work deeper counts against him, the main benefit is that he still holds them to 3 runs or less giving us a chance to win games.

10 K's through 5 innings, but 91 pitches. Ugh at that pitch count.

 

 

 

The pitch count is UUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

I don't really want to allude to anything but have you noticed that his pitch count has been getting pretty high earlier on in games lately?

 

Fatigue setting in? If so, as Nolan Ryan would say 'Man up, you can rest on off days and offseason.'

10 K's through 5 innings, but 91 pitches. Ugh at that pitch count.

 

 

 

The pitch count is UUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

I don't really want to allude to anything but have you noticed that his pitch count has been getting pretty high earlier on in games lately?

 

Yeah because teams have began to foul of more pitches and work deeper counts against him, the main benefit is that he still holds them to 3 runs or less giving us a chance to win games.

 

 

Yep, even when he struggles he keeps the score down. We just have to get more runs. I begin to get nervous when the bullpen gets in and it's nice when we have a bigger cushion

Giambi just stole base...

 

 

I could've stolen the base there. He wasn't being held on or even paid attention to...

 

 

If that's the case then whatever. But still.....he has gray hairs...c'mon JJ.

Giambi just stole base...

 

 

I could've stolen the base there. He wasn't being held on or even paid attention to...

 

 

If that's the case then whatever. But still.....he has gray hairs...c'mon JJ.

 

Yeah it was both J.J.'s and Paulino's fault as one Josh wasn't paying attention to him and two Paulino was not anticipating the steal and made a poor throw from his knees.

Giambi just stole base...

 

 

I could've stolen the base there. He wasn't being held on or even paid attention to...

 

 

If that's the case then whatever. But still.....he has gray hairs...c'mon JJ.

 

 

Get that man Just For Men hair color gel.....er sorry lol couldn't resist

Giambi just stole base...

 

 

I could've stolen the base there. He wasn't being held on or even paid attention to...

 

 

If that's the case then whatever. But still.....he has gray hairs...c'mon JJ.

 

 

Get that man Just For Men hair color gel.....er sorry lol couldn't resist

 

...and it was then that I realized I was corrupted by tv commercials...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.