Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/22 Rockies vs Marlins

Featured Replies

  • Author

Guess we gotta win by a Mike Stanton walk off homer.

New Original T.V. Show out there coming this fall, it's called I Love Leo.

 

 

 

 

 

I hear it's fast paced and nasty, but yet strikingly great

New Original T.V. Show out there coming this fall, it's called I Love Leo.

 

 

 

 

 

I hear it's fast paced and nasty, but yet strikingly great

With a cast of low key performers

  • Author

THIS IS THE GREATEST WEEK OF BONIFACIO'S CAREER!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you... This team needs consistent contact and speed from at least one player.

  • Author
:(, Walking the bases loaded.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.