Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/22 Rockies vs Marlins

Featured Replies

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

 

 

This......10,000 TIMES. I don't want to lose Cody because he sure controls centerfield, makes spectacular grabs so we have web gems on BBTN, he is a workhorse, and although streaky he is not bad at hitting.

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

 

 

Cantu is gone most likely. I think Marlins will either move Cogs to 3rd or ask Uggla to go to third, so Cogs can play 2nd....cause Morrison is probably gonna be up at one point playing LF.

Hey there Fishes, Madness, Shaft, Gizmo, everyone else...and those anonymous hidding in the shadows..

I'm a jobless bum, I could probably get it to 8 pages on my own if I wanted.

 

 

Ha, same here...erhm...so did you get the club newsletter like I did? ;)

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

 

 

Cantu is gone most likely. I think Marlins will either move Cogs to 3rd or ask Uggla to go to third, so Cogs can play 2nd....cause Morrison is probably gonna be up at one point playing LF.

 

Well, I think it's the most obvious since he'll be a free agent and we can bring up Morrison. I think it'll be a positive move. But who are they going to get in return? I would like them to stockpile some more young players. Getting one player won't send this team over the top. If the players here would perform, we'd be winning the division.

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

 

 

This......10,000 TIMES. I don't want to lose Cody because he sure controls centerfield, makes spectacular grabs so we have web gems on BBTN, he is a workhorse, and although streaky he is not bad at hitting.

 

Did Stanton's unhuman God like jump in right field few games back make BBTN? He was almost in the seats trying to grab that homer. It was awesome.

I'm a jobless bum, I could probably get it to 8 pages on my own if I wanted.

 

 

Ha, same here...erhm...so did you get the club newsletter like I did? ;)

 

Hm? Nah...oh wait, you joking?

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

 

 

Cantu is gone most likely. I think Marlins will either move Cogs to 3rd or ask Uggla to go to third, so Cogs can play 2nd....cause Morrison is probably gonna be up at one point playing LF.

 

What do you think about all this speculation with Cogs have been taking infield balls? It makes sense to put him where he would be most comfortable, but I wonder if the FO want to take Cogs out of the outfield.

I'm a jobless bum, I could probably get it to 8 pages on my own if I wanted.

 

 

Ha, same here...erhm...so did you get the club newsletter like I did? ;)

 

Hm? Nah...oh wait, you joking?

 

 

yeah heh

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

 

 

Cantu is gone most likely. I think Marlins will either move Cogs to 3rd or ask Uggla to go to third, so Cogs can play 2nd....cause Morrison is probably gonna be up at one point playing LF.

 

Well, I think it's the most obvious since he'll be a free agent and we can bring up Morrison. I think it'll be a positive move. But who are they going to get in return? I would like them to stockpile some more young players. Getting one player won't send this team over the top. If the players here would perform, we'd be winning the division.

 

I don't know. I don't even know for sure what a C+ prospect is. I pay attention to Marlins and some players on different teams and standings in MLB. Hardly look at minor league. I can only guess a C grade prospect is a decent player? Nothing special?

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

 

 

Cantu is gone most likely. I think Marlins will either move Cogs to 3rd or ask Uggla to go to third, so Cogs can play 2nd....cause Morrison is probably gonna be up at one point playing LF.

 

Well, I think it's the most obvious since he'll be a free agent and we can bring up Morrison. I think it'll be a positive move. But who are they going to get in return? I would like them to stockpile some more young players. Getting one player won't send this team over the top. If the players here would perform, we'd be winning the division.

 

I don't know. I don't even know for sure what a C+ prospect is. I pay attention to Marlins and some players on different teams and standings in MLB. Hardly look at minor league. I can only guess a C grade prospect is a decent player? Nothing special?

 

Good question. It would be interesting to know what is means.

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

 

 

Cantu is gone most likely. I think Marlins will either move Cogs to 3rd or ask Uggla to go to third, so Cogs can play 2nd....cause Morrison is probably gonna be up at one point playing LF.

 

What do you think about all this speculation with Cogs have been taking infield balls? It makes sense to put him where he would be most comfortable, but I wonder if the FO want to take Cogs out of the outfield.

 

If Cogs can play 3rd or 2nd then go for it. FO could see if Gaby could play 3rd and just have Morrison at 1st. Maybe they could do that in spring training. Hell, maybe the Marlins will say in a few weeks that Uggla is gonna play some games at 3rd. And maybe he'll get pissed again and go on a HR tear.

I really love having an all around versatile guy on our team like Donnie Murphy!

Now I wish we'd send down Boni or Peterson and recall B.C.

I think it's time to lock up Cody and Uggla to respectable contracts. Maybin hasn't shown he can perform. Trade Cantu.

 

 

Cantu is gone most likely. I think Marlins will either move Cogs to 3rd or ask Uggla to go to third, so Cogs can play 2nd....cause Morrison is probably gonna be up at one point playing LF.

 

Well, I think it's the most obvious since he'll be a free agent and we can bring up Morrison. I think it'll be a positive move. But who are they going to get in return? I would like them to stockpile some more young players. Getting one player won't send this team over the top. If the players here would perform, we'd be winning the division.

 

I don't know. I don't even know for sure what a C+ prospect is. I pay attention to Marlins and some players on different teams and standings in MLB. Hardly look at minor league. I can only guess a C grade prospect is a decent player? Nothing special?

 

Good question. It would be interesting to know what is means.

 

I can see Stanton being an A or B grade prospect, probably A. And I am guessing Morrison is one of the two with all the hype he has. Just my educated guess.

I really love having an all around versatile guy on our team like Donnie Murphy!

Now I wish we'd send down Boni or Peterson and recall B.C.

 

 

 

Judging how Boni is hitting now...suddenly..I don't think they'll send him down anytime soon

So interesting that Hanley is not playing today

 

 

Not really he only had a 2 day break during the All Star Break as he was in both the derby and All Star Game then he's played in everygame so far this half so today was a good day to give him a break.

I really love having an all around versatile guy on our team like Donnie Murphy!

Now I wish we'd send down Boni or Peterson and recall B.C.

 

 

 

Judging how Boni is hitting now...suddenly..I don't think they'll send him down anytime soon

 

Yeah but I don't see a purpose in having Peterson. He doesn't hit well in the MLB and we don't really use him for defense, I'd rather have a more experienced player in Carroll then Peterson.

I really love having an all around versatile guy on our team like Donnie Murphy!

Now I wish we'd send down Boni or Peterson and recall B.C.

 

 

 

Judging how Boni is hitting now...suddenly..I don't think they'll send him down anytime soon

 

Yeah but I don't see a purpose in having Peterson. He doesn't hit well in the MLB and we don't really use him for defense, I'd rather have a more experienced player in Carroll then Peterson.

 

 

I wouldn't mind seeing BC back

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.