Everything posted by nolesfish
- 4/29 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 1:10 PM
- 4/29 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 1:10 PM
- 4/29 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 1:10 PM
-
4/28 Diamondbacks @ Marlins 7:10 PM
no dp :crossfingers
-
Pujols to Angels
marlins should offer brett favre
-
Pujols to Angels
Marlins should trade for Tulo so we can have the top 3 SS in the game.
-
Pujols to Angels
davehydesports Dave Hyde Peter Gammons is reporting the Cardinals think Pujols is signing with the Marlins
-
11.11.11 Festivities
i can still hear pitbull
-
11.11.11 Festivities
I thought he was done?
-
11.11.11 Festivities
Even if they announced Reyes, would it make up for whats going on the stage right now?
-
6/21 Angels @ Marlins
pull out Vazquez, he's pitched hell of a game
-
6/21 Angels @ Marlins
Did the Marlins just get a hit with a runner on base? Gamecast must be broken
- Ouch
-
How many hits could you get off of a MLB pitcher?
As a pinch hitter who would get 100 at bats in a season. For me, I think I could get 2 or 3.