Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/21 Angels @ Marlins

Featured Replies

First home game for me. They won't dare lose while I'm there. :devil

I'm going to stick a bet on us tonight. I can feel it in my guts.

 

By the way whats with the dog avatars? (Pardon my ignorance)

 

Anyway, Bonjour a tois, lets WIN!!!!!

i dont see us win with Vazquez pitching we most likely be 0-12 lossing streak i dont think he pitch to win game unless jack pull his hair tell him you win or you be put in bullpen on wed not as starter

"Practice? We in here talking about practice? NOT A GAME! NOT A GAME! NOT A GAME! But about practice!?"

You know, all kidding aside, now that were raising awareness like this, I think they can pull this off.

 

 

By the way, I'll be at the game tonight with my dog shirt.

I'm going to stick a bet on us tonight. I can feel it in my guts.

 

By the way whats with the dog avatars? (Pardon my ignorance)

 

Anyway, Bonjour a tois, lets WIN!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

All the losing finally got to everybody and they lost their damn minds, so the only logical thing to do is make a rabid dog your avatar. Apparently that makes the team win.

Bartman makes the team win.

 

Edit: That Bartman avatar actually looks like the dog.

Bartman makes the team win.

 

 

Haha. Seriously somebody needs to dress like bartman and sit on the third base line during the game. It would be funnier than these dogs.

  • Author

My dad just guaranteed a Marlins win tonight.

 

Alert the media.

 

Is your dad high or a drunk by chance?

 

Come on ... Vazquez is pitching!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.