Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/21 Angels @ Marlins

Featured Replies

I never knew there was a difference between Disney Land & Disney World

 

 

ARE YOU FOR REALZ!?!?!?!?

 

lol lol lol

 

One is in Florida and one is in Cali.

Migraine headache is starting to go away, Marlins up 2-0. Being very very VERY cautiously optimistic....

Javy's been tightroping out of danger more than a circus performer... hope it doesn't catch up with him later.

 

 

He has that Edwin Magic left...

I never knew there was a difference between Disney Land & Disney World

 

 

ARE YOU FOR REALZ!?!?!?!?

 

lol lol lol

 

One is in Florida and one is in Cali.

Yeah I never gave a crap about kiddie parks. How do I live????!!!

 

I had head that one was bigger than the other, aka the difference.

I never knew there was a difference between Disney Land & Disney World

 

 

ARE YOU FOR REALZ!?!?!?!?

 

lol lol lol

 

One is in Florida and one is in Cali.

Yeah I never gave a crap about kiddie parks. How do I live????!!!

 

I had head that one was bigger than the other, aka the difference.

Little kid parks??? hardly, they are actually quite large and people from all ages visit at different times from around the world.

 

 

 

I'm surprised you didn't know this, especially considering you live in Florida. :lol

I'm OK with LoMo's play.

 

We need to be aggressive in an attempt to get more than 2 runs.

 

 

I agree! Were playing the result here, if he makes it, we love him for it!

I'm OK with LoMo's play.

 

We need to be aggressive in an attempt to get more than 2 runs.

 

 

I agree! Were playing the result here, if he makes it, we love him for it!

 

Except he's slow as molasses....the chances of him making it are low.

I'm OK with LoMo's play.

 

We need to be aggressive in an attempt to get more than 2 runs.

 

 

I agree! Were playing the result here, if he makes it, we love him for it!

 

Except he's slow as molasses....the chances of him making it are low.

 

very true as well... Well, Hanley is fast, but had he been at first, we'd still be in the inning, cause he'd be chillin on 2nd.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.