Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NOTtheILMarlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NOTtheILMarlins

  1. I feel a slide coming, hitters look bad.
  2. Reyes get your average up to .300 you scrub. .280-.285 is cool as long as he gets on base. Twas partial sarcasm but still scrub's swing at 3-1, but not really just rage.
  3. It's a frikin 3-1 count.
  4. Reyes get your average up to .300 you scrub.
  5. Stupid ass plays like that, after an 11-0 game that I didn't see this is how we respond score runs the only part of the lineup is up.
  6. How hard is it to get the pitcher out, apparently hard.
  7. I blame the idiot "marlins" user who cursed this and forever our team.
  8. sigh... I miss the old JJ and the May marlins.
  9. Solid pick, I'm happy.
  10. Since a lot of people are already saying Fried to the Padres at 7 is probably going to happen, and Dahl to the Pirates at 8, I'm not sure who the Marlins will go and get. The Oklahoma St. pitcher (Heaney)? Wacha from Texas A&M? Doubt the Marlins grab Appel even if available. Dealing with Boras is a pain in the butt. I personally want Heaney he's already developed and proved his stuff in college. I feel like Fried is more of a risky pick coming out of high school.
  11. I have a weird feeling Almora is going to be a very good baseball player.
  12. There goes Mr. Miami.
  13. Great pick he will definitely be with them in the future.
  14. Mariners should stock pitching.
  15. Buxton seems like a very uninteresting person, he wasn't even excited to be drafted. Zunino is rare a catcher with consistent power, he won't drop to 9 though likely.
  16. I wouldn't normally like this but considering the circumstances, needing an OF not having a lot of prospects in the minors, I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a chance.
  17. Seems like we love H.S players...Anyone really follows the draft? Yes, the Marlins have been known to pick high school players and they also seem to love prep players which makes me think it's going to come down to one of the two left handers Max Fried and Andrew Heaney. Andrew Heaney is more developed and has already completed college. Not to mention he was picked in the 24th round of the 2009 draft by the Rays, the fact that he is now projected to go in the first round as opposed to the 24th just a few years ago means he proved he has the stuff to pitch in the majors.
  18. Coverage starts tonight at 6 EST on MLB Network. Most people have the Marlins going with Max Fried LHP who plans to attend UCLA at number 9 overall, can never have enough left handed pitching.
  19. Good job trying to get Reyes hurt.
  20. The negativity is strong here. It's deserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.