Everything posted by NOTtheILMarlins
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Ah well...
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Fail
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
I hate .... first pitch swinging. Yea it's normally a bad result unless it's Stanton.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Game is still close amazingly.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
MF.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Kendrick sucked tonight we should have at least 3 runs, that being said I'll take a rally but I will not take a dp.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
RISP again.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Speaking of HR's allowed we have to be top 5... NVM... we have to be 1st.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
I hate the f***ing phillies I can't stand this team.. And it's not just Buehrle sucking it's the bottom of the line up not being able to bring runs in. 6-8 sucks add 5 too he's starting to grow a slump.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Good luck with Hamels tomorrow. smh
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
This is the worst I've seen Buehrle this year.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Albeit one game but what a sh*tty way to start the month if we can't come back.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
f*** seriously?
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Get the run in!
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Hanley!!!!!!
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Rain delays are absolutely the worst thing about baseball, get a roof. Not every organization can be as progressive as the Marlins Especially Philadelphia.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Rain delays are absolutely the worst thing about baseball, get a roof.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Buehrle is pitching worse than I've seen him pitch any time this year and yet we should still have the lead.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
Cut the ball off, obviously.
-
06/01/2012 Miami Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies -- 07:05PM ET
What a wasted inning and the next probably won't be much better with 6-8 up.
-
Looking forward through June
.500 or better.
- 5/30 Post Game
-
05/30/2012 Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins -- 07:10PM ET
SWEEP!!!!!!!
-
05/30/2012 Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins -- 07:10PM ET
There's going to be a game when were not up by more than a run, thats what I worry about.
-
05/30/2012 Washington Nationals @ Miami Marlins -- 07:10PM ET
Bell is unusually large.