Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NOTtheILMarlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NOTtheILMarlins

  1. I hate .... first pitch swinging. Yea it's normally a bad result unless it's Stanton.
  2. Kendrick sucked tonight we should have at least 3 runs, that being said I'll take a rally but I will not take a dp.
  3. Speaking of HR's allowed we have to be top 5... NVM... we have to be 1st.
  4. I hate the f***ing phillies I can't stand this team.. And it's not just Buehrle sucking it's the bottom of the line up not being able to bring runs in. 6-8 sucks add 5 too he's starting to grow a slump.
  5. This is the worst I've seen Buehrle this year.
  6. Albeit one game but what a sh*tty way to start the month if we can't come back.
  7. Rain delays are absolutely the worst thing about baseball, get a roof. Not every organization can be as progressive as the Marlins Especially Philadelphia.
  8. Rain delays are absolutely the worst thing about baseball, get a roof.
  9. Buehrle is pitching worse than I've seen him pitch any time this year and yet we should still have the lead.
  10. What a wasted inning and the next probably won't be much better with 6-8 up.
  11. What a May! Lets get 22 wins in June!
  12. There's going to be a game when were not up by more than a run, thats what I worry about.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.