Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cgator

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cgator

  1. dip
  2. cotton
  3. lips
  4. matrix THERE YOU GO TEX
  5. Tiki Bar
  6. exile (yes, thats it Ramp)
  7. cervix Sorry Tex, Iknew you wanted another 'X'
  8. galaxy
  9. kinetics
  10. Tornados
  11. damnit...enough x's...... no way, thats what I'm shooting for :mischief Okay, how about this: Yelp
  12. I don't think Pavano deserves to be the worst for the week, but Sunday's game at least gets him recognition on the list. Almanza gets the nod on this one (how nice, he wins something ) later...........
  13. relax
  14. windy
  15. Each word you start must be from the last letter of the previous word. For example: Poster 1: Apple Poster 2: Excited oboe + harmonica = musical instruments I think you were going for the 'word association' thread (I believe that is one floor down and to the left...right next to the canned goods.) later......
  16. monsoon
  17. duplex
  18. drag on a side note oboe harmonica somehow I missed that one :blink: (we now resume our regular programing) later........
  19. I also live in South Dade (Cutler Ridge.) Half the time though, I'm driving straight there after work (faaaarrrrr west Dade - near the Collier line.) The plain fact is: It doesn't matter if you live 15 minutes or an hour and 15 minutes away. If you want to see the game, you travel the distance. later......
  20. kazoo
  21. Actually, I think I found the vehicle I want next. For those that believe a Hummer isn't enough SUV: Bradley Family Vehicle :mischief2 later.......
  22. embody
  23. youth
  24. nobody and the rest of the body family
  25. flooding

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.