Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cgator

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cgator

  1. Figured I would get a head start on this. Happy Birthday Ramp!!! Hope it is a good one as you leave the teenage years behind you (its all downhill from here ) later.........
  2. Ramp's prediction: 7-2 Marlins Pretty damn close Ramp! Good job. later......
  3. cgator posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Focus as directed *view optical illusions at your own risk* Focus.swf later.........
  4. I'll go with 5. later.......
  5. Man staggers into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened. "Well, it was like this," said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when, at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and, while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt." "What did you do?" asks the doctor. "Well, I remember lifting the cow's tail and yelling to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!' I don't remember much of anything after that."
  6. cgator replied to Das Texan's topic in Sports
    Interesting, isn't it. Maybe he's just off early in the season. He seems to be missing his spots, and when you only throw as hard as he does, thats trouble. And from what I've seen so far, the umps are not expanding the zone off the plate nearly as much either. They shrunk it some last year, and they seem to be sqeezing it a bit more so far this year. And we know Maddux lives out there. He'll adjust, just as he always does. later.......
  7. --->>>Edited by Mari...Ohana!!! Thank you! I honestly couldn't remember. later.......
  8. Ohala (sp?) --->>>Edited by Mari...Ohana!!! You are now family. later.........
  9. I wouldn't go as far as to say they 'fear' him just yet. The last 4 games were against Atlanta, a team that does not steal a lot anyway. Pudge obviously didn't scare Giles too much. later.......
  10. cant say Lee cuz Lee pick it up late so did Todd but castillo eww he doing HORRIABLE! if you're gonna use bold, big type... atleast spell right :lolup Good one Ramp. later.......
  11. cgator posted a topic in Off-Topic
    The US Navy today announced that it has released a senior terrorist after questioning him extensively for 27 days while he was held prisoner aboard a US aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. In a humanitarian gesture the terrorist was given $50 US and a white Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody. The attached photo shows the terrorist on his way home just after being released by the Navy. later........
  12. Nine. later..........
  13. cgator replied to Joe's topic in Off-Topic
    candy.... makes you dandy what movie is that from? Not a clue, but I'm sure its been in more than one movie. I remember "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker." and "Candy is dandy, but diamonds might just get you laid." But I use to hang around the wrong kind of places. later.........
  14. cgator replied to yankeefan21's topic in Sports
    I would say player 1, but I guess a lot would depend on how valuable those numbers were to his individual team. The only way I vote for player 2 is if player 1 was surrounded by guys with similar totals, but player 2 was the biggest reason his team was even contending at all. later.........
  15. Ramp's prediction: 9-4 Marlins Whew! And I thought I was actually going to have to watch the game Hopefully you are right Ramp, it would be nice to leave there with a split. later......
  16. Luis has been a major disappointment this week, but I feel Nunez contributed more to some of those losses than Luis. But thats just me. later.....
  17. I have to go for A-Gon simply because his week was unexpected. You sort of expected good performances by the others, but were hoping Alex would not dig himself a hole. He has certainly had a good first week. later.......
  18. Far more likely he would sell the Bucs than try to move them. They have a new stadium, and the legal battles would be enormous. But thats just my 2 cents. later........
  19. cgator replied to Ramp's topic in Off-Topic
    "So round, so firm, so fully packed."
  20. "Here kitty kitty kitty. Come on out, i won't hurt you." *laughing in background* later......
  21. cgator replied to Ramp's topic in Off-Topic
    Turn your head and cough. later......
  22. cgator replied to Rune's topic in Sports
    Bobby?? Bobby not the Mets manager no more? Bobby works in ESPN the Mets manager is Art Lowe He didn't mean the Mets manager. Look at the name of the person that made the post, chefbob later........
  23. Happy Birthday Rune! He already got his present......Thome :eyebrow Have a good one!! :happydance :coolman :disco :party 3 :rock later....... :notworthy total control is not just a dream (for the rest of us, its a nightmare)
  24. What a coincidence later.......
  25. i have a feeling A-Gon is ganna have a year like 2000 I sure the hell hope not: SEASON G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI TB BB SO SB CS OBP SLG AVG 2000 109 385 35 77 17 4 7 42 123 13 77 7 1 .229 .319 .200 '99 was his only good year. later........

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.