Braves

Guest LiLLaz#8

Guest LiLLaz#8

The braves got me pissed already they are already leading the marlins by 10.5 games and i haven't seen them lose in a long time and the same thing with the expos they never lose how are the marlins suppose to be contenders when the stupid braves and expos are whooping our a**! :angry

i dont know if this is a good thing to say....

but....

I cant wait until we play the Expos and Braves..... it seems like we are the only team that can play well against them(although we havent played the Expos yet this year)

Why are the Braves winning? Smoltz. He is the MVP in my mind, this guy does not blow a save and locks down wins for the Braves. They have outscored their opponents by 31 runs all season (228 - 197). They have 29 wins. Smoltz has 17 saves. I dont see us making up this ground anytime soon.

I don't see us catching up to Atlanta, but wait for Montreal. They will fall, just a matter of patience...

I don't care about Montreal falling off.. Atlanta is in a role and no one can stop them.. Altanta is the one you want falling off not Montreal.. the season is done when you fall 11 games back in your division with HOTLANTA...

If Montreal falls off, we will be in the WILD CARD race, hence my name. Face it, we won't get the division. Hell, we couldn't when we won the WS, but the WC we could do...

it's not just Montreal, there is Philly, Chicago, Houston, and Cincy,

If Montreal falls off, we will be in the WILD CARD race, hence my name. Face it, we won't get the division. Hell, we couldn't when we won the WS, but the WC we could do...

it's not just Montreal, there is Philly, Chicago, Houston, and Cincy, The Cards will be in it once they get hot..

Philly will give us a run... Chicago will win the division, so here's the Cards... St. Louis might have trouble in the pen/rotation... Houston can't win hitting three solo shots a night... and Cincy has no pitching. It's that simple...

its not that simple..... the Astros are awesome both offensively and defensively....

and DT, I didnt list the Cards because they are winning their division :p

lets see...these are the other teams the marlins have to deal with...

st louis

chicago

houston

philly

los angeles

arizona

one of the first three will win the central.

are we better than any of these teams?

No.

u ganna tell me Marlins not better than Cubs , D-Backs ( that not going any where). We can take the cards

st louis

chicago

houston

philly

los angeles

arizona

No.

u ganna tell me Marlins not better than Cubs , D-Backs ( that not going any where). We can take the cards Yea Cubs ganna be beter thann those darn cuubs.

Dbaacks ganna get beter jut wotch

Cards You kiiding mee?

Rolin, Pugools and evryone else arre muc better

:mischief Now to English

The Cubs are better than The Fish. Not only do they have a rotation that runs laps around The Fish's current rotation but they also have an offense that is nothing to look down upon. Plus Baker helps.

The D Backs are a better team are you kidding me. When their rotation is healthy they are going to be even better than last year if Webb keeps up what he is doing.

The Cards...

I don't even have to say anything.

st louis

chicago

houston

philly

los angeles

arizona

No.

u ganna tell me Marlins not better than Cubs , D-Backs ( that not going any where). We can take the cards Yea Cubs ganna be beter thann those darn cuubs.

Cards You kiiding mee?

The Cubs are better than The Fish. Not only do they have a rotation that runs laps around The Fish's current rotation but they also have an offense that is nothing to look down upon. Plus Baker helps.

The D Backs are a better team are you kidding me. When their rotation is healthy they are going to be even better than last year if Webb keeps up what he is doing.

The Cards...

I don't even have to say anything. ** hands u spell check**

st louis

chicago

houston

philly

los angeles

arizona

No.

Cards You kiiding mee?

The Cards...

I don't even have to say anything. ** hands u spell check** :banghead :banghead :banghead

Your kidding me right!?

I think in order to get into the wildcard race, we have a lot of winning to do first. The difference between us and those other teams listed - only us and the D Backs have suffered terrible injury. I think this may be the Cubs year, so they wont be in the wild card race. I dont know enough about the other teams to comment, but we should make this a thread.

u ganna tell me Marlins not better than Cubs , D-Backs ( that not going any where). We can take the cards

Are you flat out dumb or trying to be a smart@$$?!?!

• Cubs have the best 1-2 (IMO) in the MLB! Kerry Wood and Mark Prior... they also have a LINEUP that can PRODUCE!!

• D-Backs have Schilling back and they're rotation is set.. oh and did I mention their lineup can be clutch...

• Cards? They're going to win the NL Central... if not take the wild card...

You're so dumb and stupid you don't even realize it.. start thinking..