Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring Training Trip

Featured Replies

I just finished the last game of my 3-game Spring Training Trip, and I managed to get these autographs:

 

MONDAY

 

St. Louis Cardinals

-Tony LaRussa

 

New York Mets

-Orber Moreno

-Matt Ginter

-Jason Roach

-Unknown pitcher, signature too light

 

TUESDAY

 

Florida Marlins

-A.J. Burnett

-Carl Pavano

-Ramon Castro

-Mike Mordecai

-Tommy Phelps

-Nate Bump

 

WEDNESDAY (jackpot)

 

Philadelphia Phillies

-Jim Thome

-Bobby Abreu

-Jimmy Rollins

-Marlon Byrd

-Jason Michaels

-Doug Glanville

-Chase Utley

-Shawn Wooten

-Milt Thompson (1st Base Coach)

 

Minnesota Twins

-Jacque Jones

-Doug Mientkiwicz

-Christian Guzman

-Nick Punto

I was skeptical until I saw you had Milt Thompson's now thats a hell of a trip lol...but damn you sure did get a lotta autographs

This spring training I was able to get :

 

Alex Rodriguez

Don Mattingly x3

Ron Guidry x4

Greg Nettles x2

Mickey Rivers

Tony Clark x2

Juan Pierre

Luis Castillo

Dontrelle Willis

Tony Taylor

Ramon Castro x2

Alex Gonzalez x3

Mike Mordecai

Javy Lopez

Miguel Tejada x5

Rafael Palmeiro x2

Jay Gibbons x5

Tim Raines Jr.

Admin Bigbie x2

David Segui x2

Elrod Hendricks

Clay Bellinger Batting Glove

3 Game Balls

Armando Almanza Cracked Bat (Still in 1 piece)

COULD ANY ONE GIVE ME CARL PAVANO'S SIGNITURE. PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she said please :thumbup

 

 

besides that

 

i dont really collect autographs but i did get an Urbina, Alex Gonzalez and Miguel Carbrera's autograph baseball :whistle

I got Palmeiro on 2 sweet spots.... but I gave one to my little brother who was at the wrong spot when I got Palmeiro. He gave me a hard time too about it, I told him to please sign a 2nd ball, it's for my little brother, and he said "I've heard that one before"... but he finally signed it for me and said take care man.

If anyone is interested.... I have an extra Miguel Tejada signed major league baseball; however, he signed on the side, not the sweetspot. I didn't see him sign any sweetspots the few times I've been there when he was signing. If you're interested, email me at Yanks25@bellsouth.net

 

Let me know what you're willing to trade. Thanks

all i got is a baseball that lowell fouled off signed by connine, castro, AJ , tommy p, and wayne Ros

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.