What's Your Favorite Dish?

Heckeroo

You should rephrase it to Favorite Dish.

Mine is also Chicken Parmesean but I add a twist to it with Alferdo noddles with white sauce instead of the traditional spagetti with red sauce. :chef

i do that too

weird man Really I didnt think many people did that.

Now I dont feel like an outcast anymore.

To us Chicken Parmegian Alfredo lovers. Lets light one up. :hat

I am very simple but whenever I go to restaurants, I order chicken fingers w/ fries and honey mustard sauce. :)

You should love Hops. They have some wonderful chicken fingers. Sometimes, I'll order the small caesar salad and have the chicken fingers (tenders) appetizer. Top it off with a small potato soup and you've got a great meal. Most the of the places I go to, the chicken fingers aren't good because it's either overfried or not fresh. And yet I haven't found a good place that serves good chicken fingers/tenders. But Popeye's chicken strips are great. Arby's isn't that bad either.

I am very simple but whenever I go to restaurants, I order chicken fingers w/ fries and honey mustard sauce. :)

You should love Hops. They have some wonderful chicken fingers. Sometimes, I'll order the small caesar salad and have the chicken fingers (tenders) appetizer. Top it off with a small potato soup and you've got a great meal. Most the of the places I go to, the chicken fingers aren't good because it's either overfried or not fresh. And yet I haven't found a good place that serves good chicken fingers/tenders. But Popeye's chicken strips are great. Arby's isn't that bad either. Yeah I love Arby's Chicken Strips. The new Wendy's strips arent bad either.

Gnocchi ... good sh*t (for those of you that dont know ... its potato pasta)

Rissotto al funghi ... hmmm mmm mmm ... darn (rise & mushrooms)

Sukini Soup ... has easily become my fave soup

Chicken and Rice ... cant beat that combo

Capresa ... delish

... ok im hungry, imma go eat :whistle

You should love Hops. They have some wonderful chicken fingers. Sometimes, I'll order the small caesar salad and have the chicken fingers (tenders) appetizer. Top it off with a small potato soup and you've got a great meal. She loves Hops for the Chicken Fingers and the bread.