All I have to say is....

Ramp

Thank God spring training is over

I have never heard so much b***hing in my life

on the the games that count!

b***hing??? You haven't heard anything yet...just wait til the regular season starts!!!

The first Choi strikeout, the first blown save by Benitez, the first time Wayne gives up a few runs, the first error by SeaBass (I can hear Marlins2003 now - calling for Gonzalez to be sent to Siberia in order to make room for the immortal Wilson Valdez)...then you'll really hear b***hing.

Not to mention the first DLee homerun...

And God forbid if Adrian Gonzalez should get called up and hits a homerun or Gary Knotts pitches a complete game or Denny Batista lights it up for the O's...then you'll hear some more b***hing...

:whistle

Thank God spring training is over

I have never heard so much b***hing in my life

on the the games that count!

b***hing??? You haven't heard anything yet...just wait til the regular season starts!!!

The first Choi strikeout, the first blown save by Benitez, the first time Wayne gives up a few runs, the first error by SeaBass (I can hear Marlins2003 now - calling for Gonzalez to be sent to Siberia in order to make room for the immortal Wilson Valdez)...then you'll really hear b***hing.

Not to mention the first DLee homerun...

And God forbid if Adrian Gonzalez should get called up and hits a homerun or Gary Knotts pitches a complete game or Denny Batista lights it up for the O's...then you'll hear some more b***hing...

:whistle

Have I ever said a word about AGon that wasn't complimentary? He's a terrific ballplayer and I'd be the first to say so.

Your comment was unfair and inaccurate.

Lighten up...I was just kiiding around...I thought you would have tougher skin than that...I'm sorry if I offended you.

And haven't you been on a trade Gonzalez kick the last few days?

:p

:cheers Malman, not to worry, I was just setting the record straight. No offense taken and I'm sure none meant.

:balloons yes finally.

the spring training games are over and now it's time for the long 162 game season.

now the marlins have to get serious and now it's time for trader jack to put some magic out there.

Now choi has to show all of us what he can really do.

if he proves us wrong and he can take the spot of DLEE.

Ramon Castro finally gets his shot that he deserves and show us that power and make us forget that pudge guy.

Josh Beckett and the rest of the rotation have to step-up and finally live up to their potential we know they have.

and of course are biggest worry that bullpen.

Will cabs and the d-train have sophmore slumps or will they start showing there real stuff and become all-stars in the near future like we hope they do and should.

Chad Fox has to perform like he did last year.

Benitez has to go back to his glory days when he was a save machine and shut most of us up and get like 40-50 saves, and the rest of the bullpen has to play like they mean it.

they had to fight for a job to be on the team.

Now they have to show us if they were either just lucky or they are really that good.

I hope the marlins can do another " miracle " and shock the world and b***h slap all those people who think that we suck, and we got lucky, and all those haters.

We can do it again, all we have to do is believe in them and hope they come threw and make it to the playoffs again.

Forget the past and all those years of struggling or ah man we should have kept this guy or trade this guy.

It dosen't matter. we gotta work with what we got.

I hope the marlins can do it again!

THE CHAMPS ARE BACK....ARE YOU!!!!!

:marlins :marlins :cheers :party :D :cool :marlins :)