Chad Johnson antics....

Buckeye

What the hell is mocking the league? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of....

So is the NFL on par with the Vatican and the US Government now?

And if you don't watch, the who cares!? I don't post about frivulous Randy Moss celebrations complaining when I haven't seen them or saw a blurb on them on Sports Center!

I'm going to tell people to "Quit mocking this board" when they post somethig stupid. I'm going to need more than "mocking the league" here. So is it mocking the league when the guy wears orange shoes every game that get him fined? You have a problem with that?

Everyone is just jealous because Chad is better than any player on their team. Period. CJ is a top 10 reciever right now, and in a few years he'll be the best in the game. Let them start their jealous diatribes now so that we can laugh when they try to jump on the WHO DEY bandwagon.

What the hell is mocking the league? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of....

So is the NFL on par with the Vatican and the US Government now?

And if you don't watch, the who cares!? I don't post about frivulous Randy Moss celebrations complaining when I haven't seen them or saw a blurb on them on Sports Center!

I'm going to tell people to "Quit mocking this board" when they post somethig stupid. I'm going to need more than "mocking the league" here. So is it mocking the league when the guy wears orange shoes every game that get him fined? You have a problem with that?

OK.........

Chad holding out a sign after scoring a TD has was overtop and shows no respect for the game.Does the league deserve some blame for being strict? Yes but what makes NFL any different from any private corporation who has a set rules and enforce them.Is it so hard to follow rules while you being pay millions?Only reason even got to this point because players have taken it too far.

Oh, wlel. The sign was stupid, I'll give you that.

But, I'm just going to end this with one final thought...

:happydance Dancing's fun! :elefant

I like it in the NFL. They should not get rid of players celebrating unless it's ruled too stupid (bad celebrations should be penalized). But, don't deprive me of MY dirty bird!

Oh, wlel. The sign was stupid, I'll give you that.

But, I'm just going to end this with one final thought...

:happydance Dancing's fun! :elefant

I like it in the NFL. They should not get rid of players celebrating unless it's ruled too stupid (bad celebrations should be penalized). But, don't deprive me of MY dirty bird!

I have no problem with players dancing.The fact is endzone clebrations are part of the game but just players having props to get even more attention is just out of line.

I fail to see how you can disrespect a sport with a celebration. Especially a sport that's brought to you by Budweiser, the King of Beers. Remember folks, when you're enjoying your game, drink Budweiser. And let's not forget the Toyota Halftime show, or the Old Spice Red Zone.

You can't ruin the integrity of something with no integrity.

I guess I've been raised in an old fashioned football family and town.

Where I live we don't like celebrations, especially celebrations that degrade the opposing team.

I like the game the way its supposed to be played. Football is a sport. Not entertainment.

i fail to see what holding up a sign saying not to fine me is degrading to the other team.

or shaking pom poms at your home stadium.

or doing a team dance.

football is a sport...yes.

and in sports when you do well..you celebrate.

its done on all levels...high school, college and well not in the NFL..cause they are a bunch of fools.

the sharpie thing was stupid..

the cell phone was stupid.

the dirty bird was not.

the bob n weave was not.

taking off your helmet after a touchdown was not.

etc.

Guest Juanky

I guess I've been raised in an old fashioned football family and town.

Where I live we don't like celebrations, especially celebrations that degrade the opposing team.

I like the game the way its supposed to be played. Football is a sport. Not entertainment.

I can't say I was really raised in an old fashioned baseball family, because outside of my mom no one really cares about sports in my family. I was, however, raised in an old fashioned baseball culture. We love watching the game the way it so supposed to be played, without the DH, with pitcher's dominating the day, and teams getting by on pitching, defense, and that clutch word Sham hates so much.

The old game was played without celebrations, for the most part. No elaborate stuff. But I personally believe that celebrations in baseball are awesome. I loved the Bash Brothers greeting the A's used to have. Or that dance that Juanpy and Luiy had after games last year. Shows that the players are having fun. They aren't going over the line, so no harm no foul. And if they do happen to go over the line, it is the other team's responsibility, not the league's, to put the players back in their place. They walk too slow around the bases for your liking on a homer, you bean them next pitch. For every action there is a reaction.

Celebration during a blowout is pushing it. But during a game that is close at the time of the celebration, no biggie. Adds more fire to the game. Gets the fans into the game, one way or another. Gets the players more juiced for the conclusion of the game. Celebrations don't ruin integrity of games, they add to it. They make the games THAT much better, THAT much more intense. What's not to like?