Quick Note on Willis/Castro/Redmond

QuickGold

FoxSports had an article with quick notes about most of the teams and here's the bit about the Fish:

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2311880

Look for the Marlins to pair C Mike Redmond with LHP Dontrelle Willis whenever possible. Redmond is a more experienced catcher than Ramon Castro, and Willis requires direction when he gets too cute with his breaking stuff instead of throwing his sinker for strikes. . . .

Bman8316 said that he thought Redmond would start when we had LHP starting since he started for Oliver and Willis.

I'm pretty sure he meant when the OTHER team has a LHP on the mound, not us. And I actually disagree with that, because Castro also hits better against lefites than righties.

I'm Castro's biggest fan, but he is hitting like s***. As long as Red keeps putting the bat on the ball and as long as we keep winning, then don't mess with a good thing. But we can't ignore Castro; you can't really judge him from four games. He'll warm up, and eventually do very well.

I think as the season progresses, we'll start to see personal catchers more....I don't think it will be set in stone where if one guy pitches, a certain guy catches, but when a pitcher/catcher duo get in a good synch, you tend to sacrifice a little offense....See: Greg "Anyone but Javy Lopez" Maddux.

He better! im the only one with a Castro jersey and people are starting to look at me with weird faces

whered u get the ramon jersey You can order one from flamarlins.com. They sell every player. Well Castro gave me his BP jersey and signed it from last year =P

thats it right there