Berardino on with Fat Punk @ 5PM -

Hank is saying he doesn't understand why the Marlins don't get more respect.

"It is a great story.

McKeon is a walking sound bite every night."

Surprising, but they are both showing good support for the team and coaching staff.

It's easy to feign praise after you just spent three weeks bashing the crap out of ownership.

Both FatHank and Berardino are trying to separate themselves from being negative about the team because - what choice do they have the Fish have the best record in baseball - so all they have left is to bash ownership.

"It is a great story.

Surprising, but they are both showing good support for the team and coaching staff.

It's easy to feign praise after you just spent three weeks bashing the crap out of ownership.

Both FatHank and Berardino are trying to separate themselves from being negative about the team because - what choice do they have the Fish have the best record in baseball - so all they have left is to bash ownership. Take a step back, doesn't ownership deserved to be bashed? I'm not saying that Hank and Berardino are right, but I'm not saying they're completely wrong.

"It is a great story.

Both FatHank and Berardino are trying to separate themselves from being negative about the team because - what choice do they have the Fish have the best record in baseball - so all they have left is to bash ownership. Take a step back, doesn't ownership deserved to be bashed? I'm not saying that Hank and Berardino are right, but I'm not saying they're completely wrong. and why do they deserve to be bashed?

"It is a great story.

Both FatHank and Berardino are trying to separate themselves from being negative about the team because - what choice do they have the Fish have the best record in baseball - so all they have left is to bash ownership. Take a step back, doesn't ownership deserved to be bashed? I'm not saying that Hank and Berardino are right, but I'm not saying they're completely wrong. Yes please tell us???

"It is a great story.

Both FatHank and Berardino are trying to separate themselves from being negative about the team because - what choice do they have the Fish have the best record in baseball - so all they have left is to bash ownership. Take a step back, doesn't ownership deserved to be bashed? I'm not saying that Hank and Berardino are right, but I'm not saying they're completely wrong. and why do they deserve to be bashed? First of all, they've completely bungled a stadium. They've let Samson do it all himself. They are far and away the most disorganized when it comes to season ticket service (I'm pretty pissed at them right now).

I'm a fan of what Loria has done on the field. Off the field, I'd like a little more decisiveness when it comes to the stadium. I know that there are certain things that I've heard, such as them dragging their feet, coming into the legislature too late, etc.

Additionally, Samson rubs a lot of politicians the wrong way. He comes across as smug.

Loria's keeping the team together is commendable, but it seems that as the dealine approaches, the stadium gets bleaker and bleaker, and that just makes me mad. A team as special as ours practically sells itself, yet Loria and Samson seem to have pissed away their golden shot at a stadium...

"It is a great story.

Both FatHank and Berardino are trying to separate themselves from being negative about the team because - what choice do they have the Fish have the best record in baseball - so all they have left is to bash ownership. Take a step back, doesn't ownership deserved to be bashed? I'm not saying that Hank and Berardino are right, but I'm not saying they're completely wrong. and why do they deserve to be bashed? First of all, they've completely bungled a stadium. They've let Samson do it all himself. They are far and away the most disorganized when it comes to season ticket service (I'm pretty pissed at them right now).

I'm a fan of what Loria has done on the field. Off the field, I'd like a little more decisiveness when it comes to the stadium. I know that there are certain things that I've heard, such as them dragging their feet, coming into the legislature too late, etc.

Additionally, Samson rubs a lot of politicians the wrong way. He comes across as smug.

Loria's keeping the team together is commendable, but it seems that as the dealine approaches, the stadium gets bleaker and bleaker, and that just makes me mad. A team as special as ours practically sells itself, yet Loria and Samson seem to have pissed away their golden shot at a stadium...

Again, I stress that I'm one of Loria's supporters, but Hank and Berardino seem at least partially founded in their displeasure with the owners.

I'm not saying we should crucify Loria, but he certainly does deserve to at least take a little flak for what's gone on with the stadium so far.

Again, I stress that I'm one of Loria's supporters, but Hank and Berardino seem at least partially founded in their displeasure with the owners.

I'm not saying we should crucify Loria, but he certainly does deserve to at least take a little flak for what's gone on with the stadium so far.

I won't go into details but don't believe everything you hear about the stadium. Hank is getting his info from the city of Miami mayor( a city that is broke) who has his own agenda( as far as trying to find the money for the UM and the OB).

As far as the state will see. Its not over

I won't go into details but don't believe everything you hear about the stadium. Hank is getting his info from the city of Miami mayor( a city that is broke) who has his own agenda( as far as trying to find the money for the UM and the OB).

As far as the state will see. Its not over I know a few state senators (and not to go into too much detail) they feel pretty insulted that the Marlins came in expecting money. They want to give it to them, but the growing sentiment is that they treated the State as a joke, and that with proper procedure, they would have gotten what they wanted. That isn't to say it still can't happen, but it doesn't look like it's going to be a slam dunk.

I dont think Loria is to blame for any ALLEGED stadium bungling. (And let's remember, it is alleged at this point because there is NO fact that supports the Marlins had a stadium deal in the first place to bungle.) For starters, this BS about the Marlins waiting too long to take their case to the legislature is, well, BS. They had to wait to get the $73M voted on and set in stone before they could even contemplate the idea of a rebate to be voted on. What good would a rebate do if there was no possibility of a stadium?

I am not trying to be an apologist here, but it seems Loria has been getting hit with undue negativity ever since he got here. He has quietly waited it out, and gradually the ink on the paper has gotten less and less. I think we just have to be patient until May 1st to see what happens. I am sure if there are options available - maybe not as appealing as they would like, but it is either that or nothing. So...wait...it...out...

I dont think Loria is to blame for any ALLEGED stadium bungling. (And let's remember, it is alleged at this point because there is NO fact that supports the Marlins had a stadium deal in the first place to bungle.) For starters, this BS about the Marlins waiting too long to take their case to the legislature is, well, BS. They had to wait to get the $73M voted on and set in stone before they could even contemplate the idea of a rebate to be voted on. What good would a rebate do if there was no possibility of a stadium?

I am not trying to be an apologist here, but it seems Loria has been getting hit with undue negativity ever since he got here. He has quietly waited it out, and gradually the ink on the paper has gotten less and less. I think we just have to be patient until May 1st to see what happens. I am sure if there are options available - maybe not as appealing as they would like, but it is either that or nothing. So...wait...it...out...

The state legislature's contention is that they needed the $60 million from them anyway, so they should have come to Tallahasee sooner. People need to be able to multi-task in maners such as this, so they should have started the ball rolling on that much earlier than they did.