This one is on Cabs.

I honestly tried to ignore this thread but I can't do it anymore. Cabs is one to blame. Not Redmond. Cabs grabs the ball and that assures us we get another chance to score some runs, granted we get them or not. Cabs lost it, and that is all there is to it. There is no one else to blame for that final scored run.

I wont blame this on Cabs either, sure it was his play that allowed the winning run but it shouldnt have gotten that far. Also losing the ball in the sun is part of baseball, if you saw earlier on Sunday, Sammy Sosa lost a ball in the sun also, and I'm sure Cub fans arent calling for him to be benched. This was a tough lost but its part of the season remeber,last year around this time we lost some tough games because of Vlad Nunez but we bounced back.

Maybe Cabs should have made the play, maybe Red should have been more agressive, maybe Penny shouldnt have walked anyone, we could go on and on. What it boils down to is WE ARE NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPPORTUNITIES TO

SCORE RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jack said we had 15 chances to make something happen and didnt. No one person should take the blame for this loss. Cabs shouldnt feel bad about one stickin play. Please, we cant score so if defense isnt perfect, pitchers arent perfect, we lose. I truly think the hitting will come around. Pitchers are always ahead of the batters at the start of the season, I think with the talent we have, it will all work out!!!!!!

Even if everyone else had done their job well, and the only play affecting the game was the ball hit to Cabrera, I'm still not making him the sole scapegoat like so many of you.

Where was the veteran leadership that should have warned him about the RF losing the ball in the sun at that time of day? Did any of you notice that he wasn't wearing sunglasses before that play? All of you blame throwers would make lousy teammates.