Worse Tv?

TashaPR

I think all those plastic surgery shows.. are too much...

Top 3 recent worse shows

1) I WANT A FAMOUS FACE

2) SWAN

3) MY BIG FAT FIANCE

oh and awhile back MARRIED BY AMERICA

How does Fox come up with these shoooows??? They win MOST CREATIVE and FAKE shows awards !!

making the band..... worst show ever

I can't stop watching Da' Band. I could care less about their music, but boy their shenanigans are funny! Plys, having them live with Puffy is a new reason for me to like it (hated season 1). Puffy blows up once per episode and it's always awesome.

Worst Shows Ever:

1. Anything on UPN

2. Anything on Fox not with Simpsons or Bernie Mac in the title.

3. Anything on NBC without Conan O'Brien somewhere in the title.

4. Anything on CBS

5. Anything on ABC

6. 99 percent of Mtv's programming.

Will and Grace is easily my most hated show....

Interesting thing about Friends is how they live in a New York like you've never seen before. In that same New York the Mad About You people lived. The New York with no black people where everyone dresses in the same designer clothes and talks like a bunch of sucky-ass white people.

Will and Grace is easily my most hated show....

Interesting thing about Friends is how they live in a New York like you've never seen before. In that same New York the Mad About You people lived. The New York with no black people where everyone dresses in the same designer clothes and talks like a bunch of sucky-ass white people.

I hate both of them a lot. It's true, the show seems very racist, I've never seen any minority characters of note on it, but I could be wrong because I've never watched a full episode of either.

I agree with Will and Grace. It's not the WORST show, but easily the most overrated. 90% of NBC comedies suck, with the exception of Scrubs and Friends on its best days. The rest are yuppie, aren't we funny, predictable sex jokes crapola.

I must disagree with the vitriol spewed at American Idol, though. I am a man, a straight man, a grown man, and I love it. I couldn't really tell you why, it's just a great show, even with the product pimping and that annoying Seacrest puppet.

I can't stop watching Da' Band. I could care less about their music, but boy their shenanigans are funny! Plys, having them live with Puffy is a new reason for me to like it (hated season 1). Puffy blows up once per episode and it's always awesome.

Worst Shows Ever:

1. Anything on UPN

4. Anything on CBS

5. Anything on ABC

6. 99 percent of Mtv's programming. That doesnt leave for too many options.

Shows I watch on basic channels:

Alias

CSI

Friends

And thats about it, I havent been watching too much tv lately.

Guest marlins02

i feel the same way about making the band. i dont like theyre music but for some reason i have to watch every episode. i hate reality tv and i swore that show off after last season but for some reason i have to watch.

i hate american idol and the other reality shows. making the band and dream job are the only ones i watched. i hate all those damn plastic surgery shows, MADE is f***ing horrible also. tv really sucks now for the most part

only NBC comedy i watch is Frasier. i love that show, to bad its almost over.

Worst Shows Ever:

1. Anything on UPN

4. Anything on CBS

5. Anything on ABC

6. 99 percent of Mtv's programming. That doesnt leave for too many options.

Shows I watch on basic channels:

Alias

CSI

Friends

And thats about it, I havent been watching too much tv lately. My tv viewing consists of Late Night Shows, the occasional Steve Harvey's Big Time, whatever DVD I put on the screen (which doesn't count as TV watching) and WRESTLING.

All I watch. And I haven't seen Conan in a month of longer. TV is a waste of my valuable time... Particularly on a week when I have a bunch of midterms.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.