Good game at Coors

The first inning was incredible. I thought they'd yank the pitcher but he stayed and kept our guys quiet for the rest of the game.

Poor showing at the game but then again the Avalanche had a playoff game a couple of blocks down and this is still a hockey town. Surprising their were lots of Marlin fans at the game.

Go some autographs from Beckett, Willis, OMGNu?ez, Easley, Cabs and Wayne Rosenthal.

Luis Castillo and Chad Fox were majors dicks because they passed right in front of a bunch of us Fish fans before BP and just walked right by as if we didn't exist. :thumbdown

Beckett and Willis stayed out for a long time and signed things for everybody.

I told Cabrera to smack the first fastball he saw that it'll fly right out of the place. Seems like he paid attention. :D I should consider coaching. :p

Be there tomorrow for Oliver. Hope we have run support during the whole 9 innings this time around.

Oh, and big Hee Seop Choi crowd. Seems like every Korean in town showed up. When he walked by there were all doing these chants and clapping and he would always wave and smile. He is our version of Godzilla.

The first inning was incredible. I thought they'd yank the pitcher but he stayed and kept our guys quiet for the rest of the game.

Poor showing at the game but then again the Avalanche had a playoff game a couple of blocks down and this is still a hockey town. Surprising their were lots of Marlin fans at the game.

Go some autographs from Beckett, Willis, OMGNu?ez, Easley, Cabs and Wayne Rosenthal.

Luis Castillo and Chad Fox were majors dicks because they passed right in front of a bunch of us Fish fans before BP and just walked right by as if we didn't exist. :thumbdown

Beckett and Willis stayed out for a long time and signed things for everybody.

I told Cabrera to smack the first fastball he saw that it'll fly right out of the place. Seems like he paid attention. :D I should consider coaching. :p

Be there tomorrow for Oliver. Hope we have run support during the whole 9 innings this time around.

Oh, and big Hee Seop Choi crowd. Seems like every Korean in town showed up. When he walked by there were all doing these chants and clapping and he would always wave and smile. He is our version of Godzilla.

I hate hearing these kind of stories because I've yet to meet a Marlins. The best thing I have is an Eddie Jones autograph. Blech. :tissue

Pavano looked great last night, 2 runs through 8 innings is a great line any night you pitch but to do that at Coors makes it even more impressive. The bats were really hot in that 1st inning and I would have loved to see the Fish get one of those 20 run games, but a win is a win.

Aww, ur so lucky... :( . When i went to a Marlins/Braves game JP waved at me when he saw my sign then threw a practice ball right over my head... i was too short to catch it though :crying . It landed 2 rows nehind me and a BRAVES fan caught it!!! :nono But he acknowleged me! :D

Aww, ur so lucky... :( . When i went to a Marlins/Braves game JP waved at me when he saw my sign then threw a practice ball right over my head... i was too short to catch it though :crying . It landed 2 rows nehind me and a BRAVES fan caught it!!! :nono But he acknowleged me! :D

I am dying to go to Atlanta this September and watch us play the Braves. I am going in August and wanted to go to a Braves game and root for the other team, but they're gonna be away that week.

Sorry you missed the ball. Dumb Braves fan.... meh..... Hopefully, JP will give you another ball someday.

I am dying to go to Atlanta this September and watch us play the Braves. I am going in August and wanted to go to a Braves game and root for the other team, but they're gonna be away that week.

Sorry you missed the ball. Dumb Braves fan.... meh..... Hopefully, JP will give you another ball someday. Yea, hopefully. The next game i am going to is in May, and i'm going to sit in the same section, and hold my sign up again. Hopefully i won't miss this time :)

Sorry about the game in Atlanta, u'll go someday... :)

Yea, I love going to Turner Field. I haven't gone in a long time though. Whenever I went, the Marlins would kick the Braves right smack on the ass. :thumbup

We don't play ATL again until late june, we have 6 games in Late June against them I hope we can get some vengence then!

Some info on the second day.

Rollercoaster game with a great start but disappointing finish.

Oliver looked strong initially but then started throwing balls for batting pratice and got clobbered. I was surprised the skipper let him bat again in the mid to late innings when it was clear they all figured him out.

Many of the HRs would have been easy outs down at PP but over here it turns into a HR derby.

Wayne was awesome but Fox blew it big time. This wasn't the same guy I saw last year.

Before the game I got there half way through batting practise and met Lenny Harris, JP, Castillo, Mordy and AJ.

Luis was in a good mood today and wasn't as standoff-ish as the day before. Fox was still a dick and I'm not going to say thats why he pitched like sh!t, but you know what they say about karma and whatnot.

Luis, Armando and Nu?ez are really close and always joking around during the stretches and sprints.

During BP a foul ball smacked a little kid in the ribcage. Kid was probably around 5 or 6, and started crying right away. A couple of minutes later Redmond (who hit the fould ball) comes out and gives this kid the bat he hit him with, autographed. Classy move by Red, but it would have been top class if he would have signed my ball too. :)

Mordy is a cool guy, very approachable and I told him he was a clutch PH last season but he claimed it was all luck.

AJ said he expected to return on June 15th.

JP stuck around for a while before the national anthem and Easley too. Easley is by far the most approachable and fan friendly of them all.

Wish I could have made it to the game today but I'm on my way to the airport for a flight to the UK. Sucks because I really wanted to see Beckett pitch.