Ben Sheets

DurableTear

Guest Juanky

wow...thats amazing.

but the bad thing about striking out hitters is that you have to throw a lot of pitches if you want to strike out a lot of people...

W

T

F

wow...thats amazing.

but the bad thing about striking out hitters is that you have to throw a lot of pitches if you want to strike out a lot of people...

Worst post of the year?

I watched the last two innings and Sheets had every pitch going. Its awesome to watch when a guy gets in a groove like that.

His curve was disgusting as well.

wow...thats amazing.

Worst post of the year?

I watched the last two innings and Sheets had every pitch going. Its awesome to watch when a guy gets in a groove like that.

His curve was disgusting as well. Are you denying the fact that pitchers get taken out of games sometimes because they get hitters out by striking them out instead of another way?

wow...thats amazing.

Worst post of the year?

His curve was disgusting as well. Are you denying the fact that pitchers get taken out of games sometimes because they get hitters out by striking them out instead of another way? QUESTION

Why do you even speak?

wow...thats amazing.

Worst post of the year?

His curve was disgusting as well. Are you denying the fact that pitchers get taken out of games sometimes because they get hitters out by striking them out instead of another way? QUESTION

Why do you even speak? That dosent answer my question... :thumbdown

Guest Juanky

wow...thats amazing.

Worst post of the year?

His curve was disgusting as well. Are you denying the fact that pitchers get taken out of games sometimes because they get hitters out by striking them out instead of another way? A pitcher has struck out ten hitters through 5 innings. Do you take him out?

Question

wow...thats amazing.

Worst post of the year?

His curve was disgusting as well. Are you denying the fact that pitchers get taken out of games sometimes because they get hitters out by striking them out instead of another way? A pitcher has struck out ten hitters through 5 innings. Do you take him out?

Question No.

How many pitches has he thrown?

Guest Juanky

It doesn't matter if hes thrown 40 pitches or 70.

The hitters can't touch him.

How can you even be saying this? Is there no activity in your cortex at all?

It doesn't matter if hes thrown 40 pitches or 70.

The hitters can't touch him.

How can you even be saying this? Is there no activity in your cortex at all?

I'm not talking about taking him out after 5 innings!

I'm saying that sometimes when pitchers go deeper into games like in the 7th-8th inning...they get taken out becuase they threw too many pitches. There is only a certain amount of pitches that a pitcher can throw. And sometimes pitches reach that point even when the hitters can't touch them.

Look at AJ! In games that hitters can't touch him-when he reaches his limit-I know you would say that we should take him out! You don't want to mess up his arm!

Why don't you understand me? :(

Guest Juanky

Because you can't speak the language

And when your pitcher has over 12 K's 7th inning or later I don't care if he's thrown 180 pitches he isn't coming out of the game