ATH or PTI?

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

Kornheiser and Wilbon are hilarious and I love when they play pyschics, do toss up, and do the face masks.

me to

I like ATH better. I really enjoy both shows, but maybe ATH appeals to me better because its a bunch of guys instead of just PTI where there are just them two.

Maybe it's because when I'm watching PTI I'm always too busy looking down the list to see what's next.

Guest marlins02

Try not to post for 10 minutes....

:lol

about the question, i really cant pick. i love both shows and almost never miss either.

but i will say that if PTI had another pair other than tony and wilbon i would probably pick ATH.

You can hear more opinions on ATH.

Quality > Quantity. Bob Ryan is the only columnist on that show that's worthwhile. Woody Paige sounds like he's going to croak at any second, and Jay Mariotti is not someone I would like to grace my television screen.....EVER.

Besides....dap? Willybuns? Tony's silly costumes and his obsession with Morgan Fairchild? Only on PTI, baby.

They both suck, they are both extremly generic, and they have no substance.

Kornheiser is a moron...

Wilbon thinks he is smart but is not...

ATH everyone of them sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

You can hear more opinions on ATH.

Quality > Quantity. Bob Ryan is the only columnist on that show that's worthwhile. Woody Paige sounds like he's going to croak at any second, and Jay Mariotti is not someone I would like to grace my television screen.....EVER.

Besides....dap? Willybuns? Tony's silly costumes and his obsession with Morgan Fairchild? Only on PTI, baby. I think that Woody Paige is the saving grace of that show. I think he is hilarious. Mariotti is a tool. Very annoying.

Hey, I still think ATH is better.

Gotta go with PTI here.

I watch and enjoy both shows, but the only columnist on ATH that I don't consider to be a moron is Tim Cowlishaw. ATH is entertaining, but the opinions brought to the table are often stupid.

PTI has 2 guys who know their stuff and are experienced talking sports. And I agree with the quality > quantity comment of Rippy.

So I go with PTI, even though I enjoy ATH and I could also have went with Max is a sellout and I, Max sucks!

Guest Fritz

I hate ATH because they never have anyone from anywhere close to Florida, instead we get Cowlishaw or whatever from Dallas and he's basically a midwest/west guy and Florida gets absolutely no love on that show. At least with PTI I know there's a bias and can enjoy the back-and-forth of Tony and Michael.