Last day of school pranks...

BIG Z

What pranks or w/e are you gonna do on the last day(s) of school?

*i'll probably be throwing fart bombs and stink bombs around classes with my friends,and balloons with water at the securities(lol),w/e juss have some fun*

Well the last day of school for me-I get out at 1045 am...so I'm barely going to be in school anyways.

Home Skool doesn't count.

Anyways, my last day of school I continued in the traditiuon of spraypainting my initials in the theatre somewhere. Well, not really...

It was a penis with 'W' underneath. But, they'll never find it!

Well the last day of school for me-I get out at 1045 am...so I'm barely going to be in school anyways.

Anyways, my last day of school I continued in the traditiuon of spraypainting my initials in the theatre somewhere. Well, not really...

It was a penis with 'W' underneath. But, they'll never find it! It's not home school.

We just go to school-take our last final and leave. Thats why we get out so early.

It was a penis with 'W' underneath. But, they'll never find it! It's not home school.

We just go to school-take our last final and leave. Thats why we get out so early. Does your mom hand out the final? Is school in your garage?

We just go to school-take our last final and leave. Thats why we get out so early. Does your mom hand out the final? Is school in your garage? The teacher hands out the final.

I see that you have no idea what I'm talking about.

But don't worry. You will know what I'm talking about when you take a final.

KinderCare has Finals????

School is much tougher now then when I was there!

High School*

You will know what I'm talking about in a few years... JOKES!

You got comebacks, dogg.

Hey, do you eat dinner with your principal every night (your dad)? Pass the potatoes Headmaster.

High School*

You got comebacks, dogg.

Hey, do you eat dinner with your principal every night (your dad)? Pass the potatoes Headmaster. Thats cold man....about as cold as this beer im legally allowed to drink!

How's your pokemon collection going?

High School*

You got comebacks, dogg.

Hey, do you eat dinner with your principal every night (your dad)? Pass the potatoes Headmaster. Thats cold man....about as cold as this beer im legally allowed to drink!

How's your pokemon collection going? :lol :lol :lol :lol

This is some good stuff.

High School*

You got comebacks, dogg.

Hey, do you eat dinner with your principal every night (your dad)? Pass the potatoes Headmaster. I eat dinner with my dad.

But not with my principle.

(they are different people)

I don't need my parents to have important positions in my school for me to do good.

High School*

You got comebacks, dogg.

Hey, do you eat dinner with your principal every night (your dad)? Pass the potatoes Headmaster. I eat dinner with my dad.

I don't need my parents to have important positions in my school for me to do good. well

to do well

High School*

You got comebacks, dogg.

I don't need my parents to have important positions in my school for me to do good. Please for the sake of society please tell me your kidding.

High School*

You got comebacks, dogg.

I don't need my parents to have important positions in my school for me to do good. well

to do well Don't hate dude.

Basic English is in 2 years.