Sonic?

playattheplate

There aren't any Sonics in Chicago. I don't even know where is the closet one. I would like to try it one day.

Kind of pricey, but Im a college student so anything above a dollar is too much

That's why I always go to Wendy's and McDonald's and buy off their 99 cents menu.

I can recall a Sonic in Homestead on Campbell Drive across the street from Homestead Mall, but that was 20 years ago...used to be an A&W restaurant a few blocks from there too.

well, I have to just run right the hell down there! huH! :D

That's hilarious! I'm picturing Dontrelle wandering around Homestead with a sad face looking for the Sonic, that's was allegedely there 20 yrs ago! :lol :lol

I can recall a Sonic in Homestead on Campbell Drive across the street from Homestead Mall, but that was 20 years ago...used to be an A&W restaurant a few blocks from there too.

well, I have to just run right the hell down there! huH! :D

That's hilarious! I'm picturing Dontrelle wandering around Homestead with a sad face looking for the Sonic, that's was allegedely there 20 yrs ago! :lol :lol Both went out of business a few years ago down here Sonic going last.