Even Insects are after Bush

Lcyberlina

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to stop by and share my happiness over the latest slide of Bush in the polls.

:blink: What is wrong with the 41% that still supports the shrub? :blink:

I wish I knew, but it seems like 75% of that 41% resides on this board.

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to stop by and share my happiness over the latest slide of Bush in the polls.

:blink: What is wrong with the 41% that still supports the shrub? :blink:

I wish I knew, but it seems like 75% of that 41% resides on this board. I don't know about that. On the poll of should bush be re-elected that someone posted, it was about 50-50. Which is pretty much where this race is at.

Bush will win because the majority of this country is stupid. Don't underestimate stupid people in large groups.

I used to think that way... Not anymore. I live surrounded by Republicans and now even some of those Republicans are starting to see through Bush's BS.

Bush will win because the majority of this country is stupid. Don't underestimate stupid people in large groups.

SorianoFan, take your own medicine and don't be a bigot against conservative Christians who are voting for Bush. You seem to be out to get them. Just because a group of people sees things differently, you say they're stupid. Please enlighten us, O God.

All hail SorianoFan!!! :notworthy

Actually its not a good sign if you take this board's poll as being indicitive. The majority of people who post on this board are males and Bush is supposed to have larger support from males, much more than 50%. So looks like his popularity in this demographic is down too.

I certainly don't see it as genuinely reflecting a true poll I was just stating that the poll gave similar results to the polls out now. About 41% apiece. The poll here obviously means nothing as many who voted in it cannot vote in the real election(me) among other variables. What's the ratio of registered voters from male to female anyway? I would assume more males are registered.

SorianoFan, take your own medicine and don't be a bigot against conservative Christians who are voting for Bush. You seem to be out to get them. Just because a group of people sees things differently, you say they're stupid. Please enlighten us, O God.

All hail SorianoFan!!! :notworthy I think the problem is people who vote because so and so is connected with so and so party when the candidate and the voter have nothing in common.

Voters need to do their homeowrk and quit voting based on party alone. I hate that crap.

Ya' feel me ish?

Bush will win because the majority of this country is stupid.? Don't underestimate stupid people in large groups.

All hail SorianoFan!!! :notworthy I have a very simple argument:

-Bush conned us into a war, a very high crime just below flat out genocide

-He increased government spending and lowered taxes

-he embarrasses us and is a bumbling idiot

there's not one good thing about the man. People who like him have absolutely no good reason and therefore they are idiots.

And yes, hail me as your god.

P.S. I can give a crap less about religion of the person. In fact, I'm one of those people who have no problem with the ten commandments, the pledge, prayer in school, and ect.

Bush will win because the majority of this country is stupid.? Don't underestimate stupid people in large groups.

All hail SorianoFan!!! :notworthy I think the problem is people who vote because so and so is connected with so and so party when the candidate and the voter have nothing in common.

Voters need to do their homeowrk and quit voting based on party alone. I hate that crap.

Ya' feel me ish? I agree with you, Brian. I've thought long and hard about this election, and I simply believe that in the long run, I'd rather have a Republican in office this term. In the short term, however, I think John Kerry would make a better President. The reason I'm voting for Bush is because there's a good chance a new Supreme Court justice is going to be appointed this coming term, and I feel like in the long run, a conservative justice is better for our country.

Peace. :cool

You take a son or daughter of upper middle class or upper class parents, who has never worked a day in his/her life, but in order to feel better about himself feels a plight for the poor, the minorities etc. Not knowing anything about how govt works and not caring about taxation b/c the value of hard work and how hard it is for most people to pay these taxes eludes them since money has never been a problem for them. Stick them in a university to better their education. The typical liberal. Take away money from hard working americans (anyone that makes more than 14,000 a year is in this bracket also contrary to popular belief) The dems do not help the working class (first hand experience) ,the modern unions are as bad to the workers as the employers would be. Bush messed up on the war to put it lightly and has increased the size of the bureaucracy. Kerry is STILL not the answer. And by the way when clinton was running against dole, at this time of the year Dole STILL was up in most polls. What happened in the election? Ill elebaorate further on any of this if needed. Please refrain form namecalling I didnt do it neither do any of you.

Ya' feel me ish? I agree with you, Brian. I've thought long and hard about this election, and I simply believe that in the long run, I'd rather have a Republican in office this term. In the short term, however, I think John Kerry would make a better President. The reason I'm voting for Bush is because there's a good chance a new Supreme Court justice is going to be appointed this coming term, and I feel like in the long run, a conservative justice is better for our country.

Peace. :cool Let the country go to hell for fetuses? f*ck'em.

You take a son or daughter of upper middle class or upper class parents, who has never worked a day in his/her life, but in order to feel better about himself feels a plight for the poor, the minorities etc. Not knowing anything about how govt works and not caring about taxation b/c the value of hard work and how hard it is for most people to pay these taxes eludes them since money has never been a problem for them. Stick them in a university to better their education. The typical liberal.

LOL! That's exactly it. However, there are also the poor people looking for hand outs.